Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden outclasses Zolo in physical stats and Haki too probably
Zoro could do all his cringe named attacks but Oden will just power bomb him when he wanted too.
While true Odens physical stats > Zoros it doesn’t mean Oden > Zoro by itself. It just means he is physically stronger.

Big Moms physical stats > just about any character, doesn’t mean she was stronger than say Shanks.

Rayleigh and Zoro are clear parallells and it’s common belief Rayleigh > Oden and that Rayleigh used to be WSS with his cloak resembling Mihawks a LOT.

I do however believe Prime Oden > Current Zoro. Oden simply has too much endurance and Zoro is currently drained hard by AdCoC.

This forum I swear...
Oda never mentions anything regarding Ryukogyu swodsmanship or blade or anything; WG : GB has a Black blade confirmed...
Oda says ''G4 attack against cat''; WG : it is G3, clear mistake, I don't believe it, Loda is a liar...
The whole point of G4 is to compress Luffy's muscles giving him explosive power, a whip attack is literally the counterpoint of this form
Very simple typo

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
In both case we trust the visual above everything
This. One Piece puts just as much plot into visuals as it does the words, people just skip over a lot of it.

Then there's Kaido telling everyone that Gear 5 Luffy, his Peak, has CoA and CoC coating, and the entirety of Egghead being spent with people trying to drive me nuts by acting like Gear 5 isn't using CoC.

Even when the words made sense a lot of people don't give a shit.

This. One Piece puts just as much plot into visuals as it does the words, people just skip over a lot of it.

Then there's Kaido telling everyone that Gear 5 Luffy, his Peak, has CoA and CoC coating, and the entirety of Egghead being spent with people trying to drive me nuts by acting like Gear 5 isn't using CoC.

Even when the words made sense a lot of people don't give a shit.
Actually a lot more into the visuals because words are written in a split second. Visuals take a long time to make.

someone needs to make a list abt sanji's attacks and divide them in tiers
Imo:
Sanjis weakest techniques are those that are named after parts of meat as those are primarily built for combos:
1. Collier
2. Épaule
3. Côtelette
4. Selle
5. Poitrine
6. Basse Côte
7. Longe
8. Tendron
9. Flanchet
10. Quasi
11. Queue
12. Cuisseau
13. Jarret

Sanjis mid tier attacks have two different schemes. These are usually used to either finish a combo using the low tier attacks above or stand alone attacks.

First is those named after types of meats or main dishes:
1. Bouquetière Shot
2. Premiere Hachis Hash
4. Collier Frit
5. Mouton Mallet (Beef Burst when he uses IJ)
6. Veau Vengance

Second named after cooking techniques:
1. Brochette
2. Flambé Shot
3. Poêle à Frire: Specter
5. Rotisserie
6. Crush

Sanjis really has only one higher tier attack:
1. Bien Cuit: Grill Shot

Finally there’s Hell Memories, an ultimate attack where Sanjis rage makes his fire explode around him and when he kicks an opponent it explodes around them and covers them in flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.