Status
Not open for further replies.
None of that is some horrible screaming at you Fuji. Think you're taking this far more to heart than necessary to be honest. I don't want to speculate but I would like to say that I think you should know that nothing I said there was personal or an attack against you.
This year, sure. In totality? It's quite a lot. But that aside, it's not even really relevant. Subs should only be used on an as and when needed basis.
I haven't seen him doxx you. I would ask that you calm down please, you seem very stressed out right now so step away for a bit. I'm not going to make any rash or quick decisions so don't worry about that.
Yeah, I mean the problem is there are so many... I dunno, just need more effort I guess.
No. I will not. I have never told anyone my IP address, living situation, relationship status to anyone on any boards, etc. Ultra is using all of that that he got from somewhere as a means to ban me and prevent me from playing a game. Constantly harassing and intimidating me.

I seen it way too many times to count.
You keep making this baseless statement lol, like dude we played a few games together total and I think I subbed out as scum once or twice. Come off it.

Sure, but because I respect ratchet scum play, but it did not mean I scum read him, i was willing to work with him, and was not gonna vote his way anytime soon. As I said, I was pretty reserved in handing townie lean list just like that.

Anyways, I am not sure why you coming here trying to post after you left town hanging??? you wanna just argue more after game?? It's easy for you to talk after taking the easy way out.
This tells me youre not really sorry for telling me to kill myself, ''Oh Fuji how dare you leave the game after I said the worst thing ever to you?''

No. I will not. I have never told anyone my IP address, living situation, relationship status to anyone on any boards, etc. Ultra is using all of that that he got from somewhere as a means to ban me and prevent me from playing a game. Constantly harassing and intimidating me.
This is beyond the scope of what should be allowed to be tolerated and legit is borderline criminal in some countries. @Dr. Watson won't put a stop to it and im not going to shut up here either. Its not right and borderline threatening to me

And Soul, I understand tensions happen. I understand getting overwhelmingly frustrated. But telling someone to drink themselves to death in a game is concerning. It's akin to telling someone to slit their wrists and bleed to death. Why would you tell someone to drink themselves to death anyway? I want to know why.

I get you apologized, Fuji is saying it's water under the bridge, but I'm trying to understand your perspective over why you thought typing it was a good idea.

I assure you I don't give a square shit about any of the above except to the capacity in which it effects me playing mafia. I envy your capacity to be so distraught over something so trivial as this, must got it pretty easy

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Random jab at me calling me shit.

Telling me to stop bothering you when youre the one who engaged me in this discussion and was bothering me.
Is this it? Like really? It's such an egregious double standard. Soul, quite literally, says one thing and you say you deserve it. I take a harsh tone and I get raked over the coals for it. If it helps, I was irritated from out of game considerations, which bled into here - I was aware of this and I tried to filter myself, which resulted in me taking on a harsh tone. This is because I didn't want to properly snap at someone. Realising how you had taken it, I apologised, and said I'd step back and cone back with a clearer head instead. Does knowing all that help? Does it change anything. Who knows.

Anyways my thoughts about the game.

I think scum played a solid game generally speaking, I wasn't gonna look at ekko's way anytime soon. Not with what I was dealing with at hand. I feel like my gut and read was in the right place. I questioned ekko about lying regarding polar because I knew somethign was off with how he approached it, I NC'ed him initially because i had him as suspect, and told him that his claim is very well could be fake, but moved him back to the end of the PoE. I was right on orca DP2-DP3 but moved him back a slot.

I tried to save Polar, but at what extent can I put my neck on the line when polar was not helping himself?

I was right on Yoho

I was right on Ultra, and in hand sight should of just went all in.

Like looking back at it, I feel like my head was generally speaking in the right place, I had the right players pin pointed. But townies this game just truly did not make it easy for me to put my paranoia aside. If everyone just played like a normal human being, things would of probably turned out differently. Like sure I was wrong about Watson/RN but fuck man, they made it hard for me.

I did think I was doubting myself alot and going back and forth with some of the reads in my head.

Also, one thing I wanna point out which I found to be damning, I feel like everyone here played with each other alot and they have pretty good ass idea regarding each other meta. Like I felt sometimes I am playing in a different world, like everyone playing with a sheet of paper that is filled with information and mine is just blank. It really has been a long time since I played with alot of you a proper mafia game.

I feel like this game was much needed for me personally to remove the rustyness abit. Not gonna lie, not happy that we lost, but it is what it is. Town was simply not playing this game.

People are more than welcome to just pin point this loss on me. I should of done better, I should of stuck to my guns and went for it. Sorry for town, I truly try to carry usually when I am in town side. Looking back at it, I had it. I knew it... Will adjust and be better next time. I am really the most harsh on myself here, always has been.

Good game for scum. Deserved win.

Thank you for the host @Lord Melkor for the game.

Ratchet

This @Ratchet That whole SK thing day 1 soured my mood and I wanted to keep it going and you just wouldnt let me breath.
How did I not let you breath? Like what even is this. I'm not reading Watson's post, I'm done with her. What you teo seem to not be allowing for here is that I'm a person too who feels emotions like anyone else, I don't think it's unreasonable for me to ask that when I do take a harsh tone, you don't take it to heart - that I will apologise for it in due course, and that it is not motivated by anything personal against you. I'm just asking for some understanding here. It feels like you and Watson have these super high expectations of how I will always respond, and maybe that's a good thing, but understanding comes from also relaxing those when required.

Is this it? Like really? It's such an egregious double standard. Soul, quite literally, says one thing and you say you deserve it. I take a harsh tone and I get raked over the coals for it. If it helps, - I was aware of this and I tried to filter myself, which resulted in me taking on a harsh tone. This is because I didn't want to properly snap at someone. Realising how you had taken it, I apologised, and said I'd step back and cone back with a clearer head instead. Does knowing all that help? Does it change anything. Who knows.
What SK said to me led me to basically not enjoy the game anymore, what you did was the cherry on top.

My dad is an alcoholic and he has abused my family for years, telling me to drink myself to death was basically the worst thing ever to say to me. Did I deserve a reaction after death tunneling @SoulKiller ? Sure. But when I said I deserved it and tried to move on I was putting on a front and tried my hardest to just keep going.

I tried to work with you and basically got slapped in the face for doing it.

I was irritated from out of game considerations, which bled into here
Yeah I figured there was something going on, even tried to sooth things over with you and you just told me to stop talking to you or tagging you if I had nothing interesting to say.

Anyways Its whatever, I dont really care about this anymore. This is me telling you why I subbed out and why it was warranted, you accusing me of being anti team is insulting. Like you know how hard I try in either alignment to make it to the finish line. You literally witnessed it in Hime's game.

I think scum played a solid game generally speaking, I wasn't gonna look at ekko's way anytime soon. Not with what I was dealing with at hand. I feel like my gut and read was in the right place. I questioned ekko about lying regarding polar because I knew somethign was off with how he approached it, I NC'ed him initially because i had him as suspect, and told him that his claim is very well could be fake, but moved him back to the end of the PoE. I was right on orca DP2-DP3 but moved him back a slot.

I tried to save Polar, but at what extent can I put my neck on the line when polar was not helping himself?

I was right on Yoho

Like looking back at it, I feel like my head was generally speaking in the right place, I had the right players pin pointed. But townies this game just truly did not make it easy for me to put my paranoia aside. If everyone just played like a normal human being, things would of probably turned out differently. Like sure I was wrong about Watson/RN but fuck man, they made it hard for me.

I did think I was doubting myself alot and going back and forth with some of the reads in my head.

Also, one thing I wanna point out which I found to be damning, I feel like everyone here played with each other alot and they have pretty good ass idea regarding each other meta. Like I felt sometimes I am playing in a different world, like everyone playing with a sheet of paper that is filled with information and mine is just blank. It really has been a long time since I played with alot of you a proper mafia game.

I feel like this game was much needed for me personally to remove the rustyness abit. Not gonna lie, not happy that we lost, but it is what it is. Town was simply not playing this game.

People are more than welcome to just pin point this loss on me. I should of done better, I should of stuck to my guns and went for it. Sorry for town, I truly try to carry usually when I am in town side. Looking back at it, I had it. I knew it... Will adjust and be better next time. I am really the most harsh on myself here, always has been.

How did I not let you breath? Like what even is this. I'm not reading Watson's post, I'm done with her. What you teo seem to not be allowing for here is that I'm a person too who feels emotions like anyone else, I don't think it's unreasonable for me to ask that when I do take a harsh tone, you don't take it to heart - that I will apologise for it in due course, and that it is not motivated by anything personal against you. I'm just asking for some understanding here. It feels like you and Watson have these super high expectations of how I will always respond, and maybe that's a good thing, but understanding comes from also relaxing those when required.
Bro, I only took it to heart in the moment. In the game. I frankly dont care right now lol.

Youre still my bestie and all that.

Ratchet

I think, going forward, it's not really tenable to have you and Ultra in the same game. Clearly it's not going to be left out of the game, this isn't banning anyone but we're going to need to manage this. If you still want to play, let's see how the next game goes, but we may need an arrangement where you and Ultra are in alternate games if you both want to play. Because this sort of thing is exactly the kind of thing I think we can all do without.

This is beyond the scope of what should be allowed to be tolerated and legit is borderline criminal in some countries. @Dr. Watson won't put a stop to it and im not going to shut up here either. Its not right and borderline threatening to me
Firstly, he doesn't know your IP address, only smods and administrative roles have access to IPs mostly in order to spam clean or catch the real bad eggs (we're talking Finalbeta dupes).
Secondly, I think Ultra should letgo.png and let bygones be bygones. It's beating a dead horse. He isn't viewing it from a personal lens but a lens that values game integrity because of his own suspicions. This is not a defense, mind you. I understand being constantly taunted and viewing it as a true personal vendetta. It is tiring. Which is why I think it's best if you just... Don't react. Don't bother. Or let the mods do whatever here.
Thirdly, if you feel you're in serious danger talk to Ratchet. I don't think you are, I think you're safe and you should breathe.
Thirdly, you quit OLF. I am not an admin or mod here. This is up to Ratchet and the WG staff.
Lastly, he is no longer staff.

I was right on Yoho

You played well and tried your hardest:

This post in the dead chat kind of summarizes my thoughts about the game:

I feel like if SK and Ratchet and I didnt fight each other so hard that maybe things woulve been different. SK's bogus reasonings for suspecting me where basically everything I said or did was scummy for me really pissed me off not going to lie. He refused to see things my way or even entertain them even though they made the most logical sense. I feel like seeing how disingenuine he was being and his responses to me led me to tunneling him for half of day 1, thankfully I found him as town afterwards. But he never did, too stuck on whatever it is that he thought I did wrong.

Heck when I came ou day 2 with my theory that it was a vig or an SK that killed Ratchet is because I specified that I knew who the likely vig was ( I thought it was Kiku) and she was likely to have shot Ratchet after Polar Bears mislynch imo. But the way Ratchet harped on it was annoying but he never scum read me off that, in fact he kept town reading me. In comes Soulkiller who somehow read that and saw Ratchet still town reading me but being a bit aggressive towards me and then he somehow concluded that I was backed into a corner? With nobody scum reading me? Make it make sense please. So then I sub out and this dude who played like 5 games with me total thinks he knows how I behave as town or scum and just anglshoots the fuck out of my slot.

Meh. I apprecite that hes trying his best to find town and scum hunt, Im not saying some of the players we had were very helpful in us finding them town and it must be annoying but I trully believe that if the three of us actually worked together that things couldve been a bit better.

A man can dream lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.