Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Bro, I only took it to heart in the moment. In the game. I frankly dont care right now lol.

Youre still my bestie and all that.
Right, but that's what I'm saying. You cane here saying g I was screaming at you when I wasn't. I was in a bad mood and trying not to let that come I to the game, not entirely successfully. I'm asking that in future, instead of getting upset at me for it, try to be charitable towards me and trust that if I am overly harsh, I'll come back down from that sooner or later.

I think, going forward, it's not really tenable to have you and Ultra in the same game. Clearly it's not going to be left out of the game, this isn't banning anyone but we're going to need to manage this. If you still want to play, let's see how the next game goes, but we may need an arrangement where you and Ultra are in alternate games if you both want to play. Because this sort of thing is exactly the kind of thing I think we can all do without.
Would love to play. Its legit unplayable with his constant harassment and intimidating about cheating that has never happened and using private info he got from somewhere and using it in a threatening manner. He legit needs to be dealt with. I just want to play

@Ratchet Also I remember trying to find ways for why Mango was maybe town to you and you kept saying I was being tiresome lol. Was I charitable with that read? Sure but I mean with some slot you gotta work with what you get, I did the same thing with Red Night's slot where I town read him off his weird posts about terrorists and stuff because I just couldnt see scum him post that as thats obviously a topic that would garner attention instead of just fluff posting like he usually does lol.

Firstly, he doesn't know your IP address, only smods and administrative roles have access to IPs mostly in order to spam clean or catch the real bad eggs (we're talking Finalbeta dupes).
Secondly, I think Ultra should letgo.png and let bygones be bygones. It's beating a dead horse. He isn't viewing it from a personal lens but a lens that values game integrity because of his own suspicions. This is not a defense, mind you. I understand being constantly taunted and viewing it as a true personal vendetta. It is tiring. Which is why I think it's best if you just... Don't react. Don't bother. Or let the mods do whatever here.
Thirdly, if you feel you're in serious danger talk to Ratchet. I don't think you are, I think you're safe and you should breathe.
Thirdly, you quit OLF. I am not an admin or mod here. This is up to Ratchet and the WG staff.
Lastly, he is no longer staff.
Don't know why you feel the need to coddle the guy who's calling me a criminal over a game, and more or less intended on throwing said game. You don't need to throw me under the bus to please a crying manbaby. Nothing he says is worth taking seriously, in the absolute best case scenario he's a troll.

Would love to play. Its legit unplayable with his constant harassment and intimidating about cheating that has never happened and using private info he got from somewhere and using it in a threatening manner. He legit needs to be dealt with. I just want to play
Like legit someone needs to tell him to stop and now and me doing it has done nothing

Right, but that's what I'm saying. You cane here saying g I was screaming at you when I wasn't. I was in a bad mood and trying not to let that come I to the game, not entirely successfully. I'm asking that in future, instead of getting upset at me for it, try to be charitable towards me and trust that if I am overly harsh, I'll come back down from that sooner or later.
Like I told you, your attitude towards me was the cherry on top. Basically I was still reeling from what SK said, I ask you to understand man.

Alcohol has destroyed my family and my life and @SoulKiller admittedly didnt know that and basically told me to drink myself to death, while I tried to keep tough front about it I really tried to keep things going and just play the game and dissociate from it.

Anyways whats done is done, also I cant believe you would think I would vig you night 1 lol. I was hard town reading you, heck you, kiku and SK were my choices of watch that night.

Ratchet

From my perspective, I don't see harassment. I fully appreciate that I don't have the same perspective as you. So all I have to offer are compromises. I think/hope that without Ultra being in the game, you'd have more fun, and similarly he would enjoy it more. If that doesn't work then we'll have to explore something else.

Don't know why you feel the need to coddle the guy who's calling me a criminal over a game, and was more or less intended on throwing said game. You don't need to throw me under the bus to please a crying manbaby.
Well, no

You keep beating a dead horse literally

He is going to be on the defense and double down, always
I know you don't give a shit, I know you have no real malicious intent

Like what even is the purpose of constantly replaying this debacle other than stripping away your sanity piece by piece my dude
If it's not a time waster for you then whatever
But it does get distracting reading it in game

Kudos to you for trying to genuinely scumhunt or townsearch when you know it's best for games in the end

Ratchet

Like I told you, your attitude towards me was the cherry on top. Basically I was still reeling from what SK said, I ask you to understand man.

Alcohol has destroyed my family and my life and @SoulKiller admittedly didnt know that and basically told me to drink myself to death, while I tried to keep tough front about it I really tried to keep things going and just play the game and dissociate from it.

Anyways whats done is done, also I cant believe you would think I would vig you night 1 lol. I was hard town reading you, heck you, kiku and SK were my choices of watch that night.
I didn't really believe that you would Vig me, was just saying it out of annoyance.

Firstly, he doesn't know your IP address, only smods and administrative roles have access to IPs mostly in order to spam clean or catch the real bad eggs (we're talking Finalbeta dupes).
Secondly, I think Ultra should letgo.png and let bygones be bygones. It's beating a dead horse. He isn't viewing it from a personal lens but a lens that values game integrity because of his own suspicions. This is not a defense, mind you. I understand being constantly taunted and viewing it as a true personal vendetta. It is tiring. Which is why I think it's best if you just... Don't react. Don't bother. Or let the mods do whatever here.
Thirdly, if you feel you're in serious danger talk to Ratchet. I don't think you are, I think you're safe and you should breathe.
Thirdly, you quit OLF. I am not an admin or mod here. This is up to Ratchet and the WG staff.
Lastly, he is no longer staff.
I didn't quit OLF. It's just not safe for me to post with how worked up I get over the lies and harassment

And Soul, I understand tensions happen. I understand getting overwhelmingly frustrated. But telling someone to drink themselves to death in a game is concerning. It's akin to telling someone to slit their wrists and bleed to death. Why would you tell someone to drink themselves to death anyway? I want to know why.

I get you apologized, Fuji is saying it's water under the bridge, but I'm trying to understand your perspective over why you thought typing it was a good idea.
It was 5am my time, I was exhausted, extremely frustrated, and fuji simply pushed me over the edge and I slipped, I wasn't thinking at that point. I have no excuses for my actions. I simply lost my composure. Can we please move forward? I acknowledged that what I did is wrong on the spot. Mistakes happens, I don't recall the last time I lost my composure like that and went on the dark side.

Status
Not open for further replies.