Status
Not open for further replies.
people always talk about how games turn toxic here

and that we should stop attacking each other

and then once people start attacking each other, we just sweep it under the rug

things won't change if we keep doing it

that's why i'm gonna continue to report whenever i see them

Ratchet will be the judge
Definitely should keep that private when you report it. Can see how Naomi (or anyone could) felt "attacked" by you posting all that in the thread during the game when she didn't mean it in a mean way

Definitely should keep that private when you report it. Can see how Naomi (or anyone could) felt "attacked" by you posting all that in the thread during the game when she didn't mean it in a mean way
orca he knows what he is doing, it taking people word out of context to report them while virtue signaling. my opinion of him after this game is low now.

the victimhood is crazy

holy shit

He wasnt spiting you Naomi come on now. He scum read you and killed you.

Indigo doesn't seem like a spiteful person
yeah he is, he took the word clown as a attack on his person, that he reported me. out of context since he think i would insult him. really low of him tbh.

harassed me in game, called me playing a victim over the word clown, you can't make this shit up. and told mods to get me ban over the word clown.

that i had to stop playing in toxic bs from his behavior, i subbed out. then he spite kills my slot.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
yeah he is, he took the word clown as a attack on his person, that he reported me. out of context since he think i would insult him. really low of him tbh.

harassed me in game, called me playing a victim over the word clown, you can't make this shit up. and told mods to get me ban over the word clown.

that i had to stop playing in toxic bs from his behavior, i subbed out. then he spite kills my slot.
Pfft

Naomi, him reporting the word clown and killing you because he scum reads you isnt spite imo.

go look at his post related to me. nothing but nasty narrative of me being asshole by him.

also you ignored him tagging ratchet, so he could get me banned over the word clown.

if you don't think that spite... then wow.
I didnt ignore that, its not spite imo. I think both of you had issues with each other this game but I know hes not a bad person and I know youre not either. So imo you guys should just move on and forget about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.