Questions & Mysteries Problem with Nami, Usopp, Chopper vs BB Pirate matchups

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Usopp will get some crazy plot armor in the fight and Auger will suffer from PIS

Nami will probably get carried by Zeus and her opponent will also suffer from pis

Chopper will be fine imo. He's blocked hits from two top tiers and had Queen bleeding without haki. Doc Q should be one of the weakest Blackbeards, physically so it should be "easy" to put him down.

I guess it'll depend. Doc Q makes illnesses, Chopper will just have to get good enough to combat those or avoid them. He doesn't exactly come off as that ridiculously strong, just a cool ability Chopper will have to counter. That's probably one of the more believable match-ups since aside from spamming illnesses, I don't expect much from him, seems pretty fragile and his horse has a nice fruit but that's all.

Nami at least has Zeus.

Usopp, yeah he needs to make strides and even then it might come off as iffy.

Nami, Chopper and Usopp are still too weak to match up with their BB pirates opponents.

Navigator matchup Laffitte: can infiltrate Marineford without getting detected, possibly has DF that help him fly. He dodged Ace's Hiken. Can hypnotize people, Teach trusts him to spy on Revolutionaries and Government. He is also stronger than 140 million Bonney before Time skip, since Teach said Bonney is too weak to join his crew that means even the weakest Pre-TS BB pirate > Bonney.

Doctor matchup Doc Q: Can one-shot people who can't use Advance Armament Haki, if Law's Haki wasn't upgraded after Wano, Law would get one-shot by Doc Q. His horse also has Ancient Pegasus Zoan and he can fly like Laffitte as well.

Sniper matchup Augur: Can beat Cracker biscuits according to anime, obviously played a huge role while kidnapping Pudding from BM pirates. He dodged Saturn's attack easily. He could shot targets from an island thats not even seen, which is another crazy feat.

It make no sense Nami, Usopp and Chopper matching up with these guys in any near future unless they get very powerful with new power ups.

Obviously Nami, Usopp and Chopper are never fighting 5 Elders so their opponents from Government or their roles vs Government battle won't be big.

All these make me think BB pirates matchups should be Final Battle for SH pirates, where Nami, Chopper and Usopp will be at peak of their EoS power, peak of their potential otherwise they have no chance vs BB pirates.
How do you know someone else won't beat Augur, Lafitte, and Doc Q for Usopp, Nami, and Chopper like Big Mom beat Ulti and P1 for Nami and Usopp? :kata:
Post automatically merged:

Iโ€™m pretty sure that the weakling trio fights will be with allies. They will not fight their BBโ€™s pirates counterpart in a 1v1 fight.

And it is not impossible that Aokiji (like Big Mom in Wano) destroys the Usopp and Nami ยซ opponents ยป while Chopper is working on a mรฉdecine to counter whatever disease Doc Q. had created.
:zehaha:

100% agree that they're too strong for weak trio.

Van Auger and Lafitte especially look too strong. I mean, it seems like they can stomp even mid trio, let alone weak trio. I cant see weak trio ever legitimately get strong enough, even in EoS. Only Chopper I guess, that too because Doc Q doesn't look that good in combat, plus his hax can be countered by Chopper

Nah it just means half of Blackbeard's crew are as fodder as half of the Straw Hat's crew are.
Nah. I'd agree most of the new joiners look mid. But, Van Auger and Lafitte especially have insane aura. More than anyone in BBP aside from top 3 (BB, Aokiji, Shiryuu)

Van Auger had one of the sickest intro in the series, shooting down a bird from an island away, from where SHs couldn't even see there was an island.

Lafitte also had a great intro, with him sneaking into Marijois which at the time had Gorosei, fleet admiral, Shichibukai and vice admirals.

Making them weak trio victims would be disgraceful writing.

Oda asspulled Nami vs Khalifa, this is lightwork in comparison
Damn, I forgot about that lol.

Powerscaling in EL in general was nonsensical. People just overlook them or make excuses just because the fights and writing was good

Last edited:
100% agree that they're too strong for weak trio.

Van Auger and Lafitte especially look too strong. I mean, it seems like they can stomp even mid trio, let alone weak trio. I cant see weak trio ever legitimately get strong enough, even in EoS. Only Chopper I guess, that too because Doc Q doesn't look that good in combat, plus his hax can be countered by Chopper

Nah. I'd agree most of the new joiners look mid. But, Van Auger and Lafitte especially have insane aura. More than anyone in BBP aside from top 3 (BB, Aokiji, Shiryuu)

Van Auger had one of the sickest intro in the series, shooting down a bird from an island away, from where SHs couldn't even see there was an island.

Lafitte also had a great intro, with him sneaking into Marijois which at the time had Gorosei, fleet admiral, Shichibukai and vice admirals.

Making them weak trio victims would be disgraceful writing.

Damn, I forgot about that lol.

Powerscaling in EL in general was nonsensical. People just overlook them or make excuses just because the fights and writing was good
Thats why BB pirates should be Final villains, weak trio should be at their peak power.

Oda asspulled Nami vs Khalifa, this is lightwork in comparison
Kalifa was dumb af very low fight IQ, thats why she lost, none of BB pirates is dumb like that.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
๐Ÿ˜Œ luckily it's gonna be Sword and unlikely allies that crush the Blackbeard Pirates