Which do you enjoy more?

• Total voters

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Johnson and Johnson about to go outta business

Daniel

โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
They got him on enough serious charges to where he should be doing a lot of years. It's just up to the prosecution to prove their case now.

But I don't think he'll do life unfortunately.
Somehow it's the entertainers and artists who preach the "good vibes" stuff that somehow get caught with crimes such as this (R. Kelly, Bill Cosby, and now P.Diddy).

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

Yoho

โ€Ž
How much baby is in those oils and shampoos? And do they have powdered babies too?
I believe Johnson and Johnson does indeed have powdered babies

I believe Johnson and Johnson does indeed have powdered babies
J&J has been the subject of over 26,000 lawsuits claiming that its baby powder causes ovarian cancer. The lawsuits focus on claims that the talc-based powder is contaminated with asbestos, a known carcinogen commonly found in places where talc is mined.[184

By 2018, the company had become embroiled in the opioid epidemic in the United States and had become a target of lawsuits.[206][207] Over 500 opioid-related cases have been filed as of May 2018 against J&J and its competitors.
Seems about right.
I hope y'all are vaxxed and triple boostered