[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This d1 is much different than the last game I played. It counts more since night actions can't be revealed anyway for the next upcoming days.

So for the moment I can't really say a lot, I would like to hear @Yo Tan Wa 's reasoning for voting sera the most. I think jew could have been more careful with his usage of words when talking about reborn's theories, doesn't necessarily classify him as a bad person. I can't say more because I'm not sure of anything else for the moment.

You include yourself in there?

I wouldn't do something so obvious:josad:

Nice observation newbie :suresure:
you have nothing to say after everything that happened with reborn, jew, air conditioner, nat, gambit, and me today?
:lusalty:

F

Fallen Prince

I am justing hoping there are reads and there are no fluff post about Naruto or ill start pushing my lynch vote . No ifs and buts !

I am justing hoping there are reads and there are no fluff post about Naruto or ill start pushing my lynch vote . No ifs and buts !
You’re killing all the fun of the game :seriously:
Go ahead anyway, who would you push right now?

i could be wrong but i think you were providing reads on day 1 last game and treating it like a data structures and algorithms class and this game youre more secretive and keeing your reads to yourself 🤔
You’re not wrong. I’m hoping she’s just warming up hahaha

F

Fallen Prince

Give me an hour
You’re killing all the fun of the game :seriously:
Go ahead anyway, who would you push right now?

You’re not wrong. I’m hoping she’s just warming up hahaha
Anyone if they post single post not related to mafia game topic from now .

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Day 1 I was definitely repeating what others said and being secretive about what I was truly thinking until I pounced on people acting weird, I just have not made up my mind yet. Also, day 1 we had 50 pages written by the end of the 24. I'm just getting started my man (;

F

Fallen Prince

All right back to my reads

- I see interesting few reads

Jew D boy - Dont like your meta argument , i can see you got defensive when players asked you about thoughts .

Checked you on page #156

"If anything, I’m just piggybacking off you because I trust your judgment, but I haven’t automatically cleared you as town in my mind either. "

Need good explanation on this bro ?
Post automatically merged:

Hope mod doesn't take this as a claim or I'm out lol.
:josad:
You said " I most town " , so its just statement no you did nt claim .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm the most town there is and that's fax.
Faxx?

Facts are backed by concrete evidence. What's backing your most town claim?

My answer to this is that there is no good answer to this question. You have seen everything I have written so far, why does your intuition lead you to believe I could be scum?
I am finding you more calculative while posting.

Give me a quick reads on players

Great, my second straight game of someone else doing something reactionary and turning around to suss ME for the exact same reason 🙄
Let me be clear - I don’t currently suss anyone, including TAC/Zara/Reborn. Could be three townies with one starting shit just to get a reaction as he normally does. Could also be any other combination of town and scum; too early to tell, which is why I’m not riding anyone hard despite the assertions of the people in question.
Your initial post doesn't give the vibe what your above two posts are indicating.

It was totally different as if you are trying to push something in a bit diplomatic way by highlighting that I pushed something.

@Gambit well i think you could be scum. Just a hunch and it's based on some weird line of thought - how al will balance this game as a host?

Al don't like to assign all roles. He do rng but he handpicks one or two players.

So I think among you, me, tac,nat and fallen there must be at least one scum.

You are the most probable candidate in this regard.

Anyway, give me quick reads?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
All right back to my reads

- I see interesting few reads

Jew D boy - Dont like your meta argument , i can see you got defensive when players asked you about thoughts .

Checked you on page #156

"If anything, I’m just piggybacking off you because I trust your judgment, but I haven’t automatically cleared you as town in my mind either. "

Need good explanation on this bro ?

You said " I most town " , so its just statement no you did nt claim .
So you expect me not to get defensive when people come at me...I’ve already explained it in that post you quoted, I don’t know how to say it in simpler terms for you.

Faxx?

Your initial post doesn't give the vibe what your above two posts are indicating.

It was totally different as if you are trying to push something in a bit diplomatic way by highlighting that I pushed something.

@Gambit well i think you could be scum. Just a hunch and it's based on some weird line of thought - how al will balance this game as a host?

Al don't like to assign all roles. He do rng but he handpicks one or two players.

Every single one of you is pushing me harder than I pushed any of y’all. I don’t understand how I can explain myself like I did and *still* have to fight off baseless suspicions. That’s why I’m getting heated, because I did virtually nothing and I’ve been hammered by everyone since.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Faxx?

Sure, here are a few things I have in mind:
Yo Tan Wa - vote lynch on sera with no explanation, waiting for it.

Always hard to pin Reborn down, since he keeps the game on track whether he’s town or scum...

I’m willing to let TAC and Zara state their cases before voting, the former is like Reborn in that he’s a difficult read even when he isn’t mafia and I don’t know the latter well enough to make any snap decisions.
There is no reason to trust you atm, I believe he was just interested in analyzing the reactions you bring out of people (I am as well).

Zara - sounds like regular Zara to me

Gambit - Hasn't been actively talking about the game which is why Nat voted for him. Many players have barely said anything so imo not worth jumping to lynch right away when a lot are unreadable so far.

TAC -
Well it felt entirely like you were using Reborn or rather trying to get on husband good side by singling Zara and myself out. Arguably the most towny players so far. It certainly hasn’t come off as your own idea, it felt like you were reacting quickly to what was going on around you.

Please Sera, take the week off. Go on holiday or something.
Weird wording calling himself townie, he wasn't there when I addressed it so I'm waiting.

Sure, here are a few things I have in mind:
Yo Tan Wa - vote lynch on sera with no explanation, waiting for it.

There is no reason to trust you atm, I believe he was just interested in analyzing the reactions you bring out of people (I am as well).

Zara - sounds like regular Zara to me

Gambit - Hasn't been actively talking about the game which is why Nat voted for him. Many players have barely said anything so imo not worth jumping to lynch right away when a lot are unreadable so far.

TAC -

Weird wording calling himself townie, he wasn't there when I addressed it so I'm waiting.
There's a sentence missing here, I have no idea how it got erased lmao

Just before quoting Jew, I said I think he worded himself badly, then quote, then there is no reason to trust you etc etc.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is just first day jitters from y’all - I misspoke ONE TIME and made it sound like I was ready to lynch two people for absolutely no reason, something I obviously wasn’t really trying to do, and now everyone is jumping on it because nothing else has happened. Starting to feel like I’m being set up...

F

Fallen Prince

So you expect me not to get defensive when people come at me...I’ve already explained it in that post you quoted, I don’t know how to say it in simpler terms for you.

Every single one of you is pushing me harder than I pushed any of y’all. I don’t understand how I can explain myself like I did and *still* have to fight off baseless suspicions. That’s why I’m getting heated, because I did virtually nothing and I’ve been hammered by everyone since.
I dont see your decent explanation why you said Reborn 's judgemenet is best for you ?

I can assume you ddont trust your sus reads and relaying on someone . Please explain the part and i will not pester with your quote .

Status
Not open for further replies.