Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a Hydra is the most acceptable for all sides and this way nobody will be able to attack you guys anymore. There is no perfect solution for this issue as I see it, but this is the next best thing.
That's why I suggest at least on OLF, let the host or players decide some games. It at least gives us a chance to play against each other occasionally in that format there and of course those who don't want to play don't have to depending on the decision. Its not a total ban from playing in games together for something I have never done or will do, but it helps everyone

That's why I suggest at least on OLF, let the host or players decide some games. It at least gives us a chance to play against each other occasionally in that format there and of course those who don't want to play don't have to depending on the decision. Its not a total ban from playing in games together for something I have never done or will do, but it helps everyone
I mean, you can still play here or on Fanverse. You're always welcome to play my normal Unranked games with your regular accounts. I say give the Hydra a chance. It can also help people view you in a different light one day and who knows what the not so near future brings for you guys. You can just try Hydra'ing. I get the feeling when you want to beat your sibling (I'm kinda the same and that's where my competitiveness is coming from lol), but I also think you can compete in different ways, too, as stated above.

I can try a game on olf with the hydra but heres some of my concerns

Is it one account for 2 of us

Or

Is it just both of us posting but just considered one

I give it a couple of games before ultra and others want that banned for what I forsee as obvious reasons

I mean, you can still play here or on Fanverse. You're always welcome to play my normal Unranked games with your regular accounts. I say give the Hydra a chance. It can also help people view you in a different light one day and who knows what the not so near future brings for you guys. You can just try Hydra'ing. I get the feeling when you want to beat your sibling (I'm kinda the same and that's where my competitiveness is coming from lol), but I also think you can compete in different ways, too, as stated above.
Why can't 1 or 2 games out of 10 or so you give the players in the upcoming game or host the choice?

Cause again, its punishing us for something we haven't done

I can try a game on olf with the hydra but heres some of my concerns

Is it one account for 2 of us

Or

Is it just both of us posting but just considered one

I give it a couple of games before ultra and others want that banned for what I forsee as obvious reasons
Why can't 1 or 2 games out of 10 or so you give the players in the upcoming game or host the choice?

Cause again, its punishing us for something we haven't done
As I said it's not a perfect solution. I get that it might not please you, but it shows that 1) you're willing to end that nonsense beef you have and 2) it also prevents any further accusations. Whether you've done anything wrong or not, some people just have concerns and those are not unjustified since there's just no guarantee that you aren't cheating. For you guys it might hurt when you are innocent, but we can't see what you're doing irl and your lives are a private matter and none of anyone's business anyhow. It's the best way to end the beef without any of you having to quit playing and if people see you are willing to compromise like this you also show them you're honest and take away any grounds for them to insult you. I'm sure the staff will also make sure that any further cheating accusations will be punished.

And @ Polar a Hydra would be one account for the both of you.

See and thats where the whole divide has come from.

How much money can you win on OLF...oh zero that's right

How much real world ramifications come from those games....oh zero that's right

This whole thing started out of the blue with straight forward accusations of cheating that were never founded in any legitimate fear or facts and were bold faced lies

Those lies were then spread across multiple sites and used to assassinate our character

Thats the problem. Not with trivial concerns that were stoked by lies
_____

Were we approached with any of the concerns....no

Were we talked to in order to address the concerns....no

Were we given teh opportunity to address the concerns or accusations....no

The problem isn't that were were banned from playing together

The problem isn't that ultra could see our ip addresses or make taunting remarks about it

Imo it is strictly how things were handled, the lies that were allowed to spread unchecked, and the surgical character assassination done in the process

Also I'm trying to help you all here. I'm one of those people who are here the longest and I don't want to see my home becoming more of a mess than it already is. I think we're also all adults who know how to compromise. I don't want certain behaviour to fly anymore here and that we can go back to the friendly environment this site once was.

Honestly, i don't mind either way

as i'm not really competitive

i would allow them to play together anyway

but i can see the POV of the more invested players being against it, that's why i offered the rotation / hydra solutions

I do think Ultra is also overly agressive and uses quite colorful language against them sometimes, like those prints showed, that shit ain't okay

Status
Not open for further replies.