Chapter Discussion Is Oda cooked or is Elbaf's server broken?

Nami suddenly wearing a completely different girdle also happened in the span of two pages.

Same thing with Nami's scaling comparing to the railing completely changing within two pages.

There is something off here.

Funny thing is that those "giants" are actually fake.

Pretty obvious if you look at them (and especially their scaling compared to te bees) a bit closer.

They are regular sized humans.

Logiko certainly has a point this time, it's undeniable that there is something massively off this chapter.

Either Oda was stoned as fuck writing it or he did those countless "errors" (already 20+ egregious ones detected) on purpose.
Really? I mean oda fucks up sizes on the regular look at all the gorosei panels in Egghead or the shapeshifting swords when they change hands.

Dont get me wrong its not impossible that this might be a trick, but I'm not convinced especially because I don't see the point.

If anyone is hallucinating the current chapter, its Nami. Many things we see in this chapter Nami has no idea about it, including the lego stuff. Also Nami has almost the highest alcohol tolerance on the crew. She should be hallucinating less/the least if it's because of the alcohol.

Then, you could argue its a partial hallucination or some Loki trick, which again raises the question of why. Its not "funny" (like nothing really funny happens in this chapter that is linked to this so called hallucination) and I fail to see how it drives the plot forwards.

It also devalues the deliberate callback to alabasta if its some trick

You are just waffling again

We saw the SHs and giants on the sunny, who all drunk that alcohol, and they were 0 odd things

The giants were reacting to things Luffy Sanji And Zoro stated, that they wasted bees and the fat ass rabit. Are they hallucinating too?
I don't know. But something is up. It would be ridiculous in front of all those mistakes to think that everything is normal.

Really? I mean oda fucks up sizes on the regular look at all the gorosei panels in Egghead or the shapeshifting swords when they change hands.
A big missconception is that Oda is inconsistant with heights and sizes. That's wrong. He is not. Most of us simply do not look at the drawings with the right software pilot.

Oda is very consistant as he always portrays a form of importance either through the design traits OR the heights of the characters. And he often reenforce the importance of a specific character DURING a chapter to make a point. One Piece is all about exageration. It's not meant to be realistic, it's meant to be romantic (in the storytelling sence).

Oda NEVER F* around like he did in this chapter. There are sometimes a few mistakes (2/3) but not 20.

It also devalues the deliberate callback to alabasta if its some trick
ON THE CONTRARY

It values the chapter EVEN MORE. Because if this is a trick and Nami's perception, it shows a form of characterization in the sence that Nami is actually recalling something from the past to get her out of danger (the combo attack). And she puzzles her ways through with elements of the present storyline.

Plus, in term of meta narration. The fact of including errors INSIDE the chapter.. to the point were the community is debating weither or not we are in an illusion would be - as I said before - a MASTERCLASS in term of storytelling.

It would become of the best chapter of the manga.

Also I thought Luffy wouldn't drink alcohol?
Luffy drinks a bit, but he doesn't hold alcohool.

What I don't understand is how some fans still try to write it off as minor inconsistencies.

No, that's not minor at all.

20+ inconsistencies in one single chapter is unheard of.

Things like Luffy suddenly changing from sword to no weapon to axe on one single page (!) is no minor fuck up.

Either Oda and his editors were totally hammered while writing this chapter or it's deliberate (much more likely).

What I don't understand is how some fans still try to write it off as minor inconsistencies.

No, that's not minor at all.

20+ inconsistencies in one single chapter is unheard of.

Things like Luffy suddenly changing from sword to no weapon to axe on one single page (!) is no minor fuck up.

Either Oda and his editors were totally hammered while writing this chapter or it's deliberate (much more likely).
what are the chances that all of them got drunk together?? lol

Why not both? The man is doing one chapter a week from before many of you were even born, now he wants to do something even more original than the genial Egghead plot and his brain is even more cooked than back then, probably he finally reached the melting point and so we have a magnificus merge of Oda making a "genial" plot while at the same time he deranges.

I still think they are in some kind of RPG game.

But all of them just being totally hammered would be super funny, too. :D
I like the theory that on top of some of them being drunk (mainly nami usopp and sanji) that they’re also in a world made by Loki. Whether the place is physically real or some devil fruit world idk

It’d be funny if they’re in different “severs”