General Mafia General Chat

you should probably have your sign up thread up and running

i'm guessing it will take a while
I'm not sure you can have 2 sign up threads up and running. I think last time I tried to post a sign up thread it was locked for that reason but don't know if that's changed. Would make sense to be able to do it as it might take a while, and way better to already have the sign ups up and ready so when the previous game ends can just run it

I'm not sure you can have 2 sign up threads up and running. I think last time I tried to post a sign up thread it was locked for that reason but don't know if that's changed. Would make sense to be able to do it as it might take a while, and way better to already have the sign ups up and ready so when the previous game ends can just run it
talk with ratchet before you anything

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Are you going next, or is it after? Given the size of the game, it might make sense to put it up, just make sure it's very clear in the sign up page that your game is running after the game currently in signups. So that players who sign up know not to expect it to start the moment it fills.

Generally, I'm not too keen on doing this, but I'll see how it works in this case with the game size being what it is. Probably only as a one off exception here too, don't really want to see a bunch of sign ups with no games running.

Ratchet

As I saw some discussion on it - light games would count towards bans, Turbos would not. What do need to address though, is attempting to "game the system" is only going to result in me having to give bans in X Months rather than X Games. I decided to go for X Games because it felt a bit fairer, but that comes with the trust that this will be respected. I don't ban players lightly. To see open collusion around undermining the ban here is more than a little disappointing. So, while it doesn't affect any current bans, in future bans will be given in months. Minimum 2.

As I saw some discussion on it - light games would count towards bans, Turbos would not. What do need to address though, is attempting to "game the system" is only going to result in me having to give bans in X Months rather than X Games. I decided to go for X Games because it felt a bit fairer, but that comes with the trust that this will be respected. I don't ban players lightly. To see open collusion around undermining the ban here is more than a little disappointing. So, while it doesn't affect any current bans, in future bans will be given in months. Minimum 2.
This ban shouldn't exist in the first place. At least not without certain others getting banned in addition. This is the strictest punishment which has ever been dished out on this website other than the perma of Midnight and Beta and meanwhile nothing is done about people like Muugen who are toxic towards other players and they get away with everything. Thank you so much for supporting that toxicity and basically telling them they can continue treating me like crap.

It makes me legit depressed and makes me feel like utter crap.

btw @Ratchet could a light game be run in these few days, while Fuji's game fills up?

very small game, it's not about Flower's ban, just wanted something going on these 3 days

I would even consider hosting it myself, a super light game, tip my toes in the water as a host

could do 12 hour phases and the lowest number of players possible, to make sure it ends fast

honestly, could even be a turbo, that way it makes sure it's not bypass of Flower's ban

would prob need a co-host to make sure i'm doing it right, since i never did it

Ratchet

btw @Ratchet could a light game be run in these few days, while Fuji's game fills up?

very small game, it's not about Flower's ban, just wanted something going on these 3 days

I would even consider hosting it myself, a super light game, tip my toes in the water as a host

could do 12 hour phases and the lowest number of players possible, to make sure it ends fast

honestly, could even be a turbo, that way it makes sure it's not bypass of Flower's ban

would prob need a co-host to make sure i'm doing it right, since i never did it
Not on the fly - that's what the queue is for. If Fuji's game takes a while to fill, then you could potentially go while that gets filled. But in that case, Ariess wouldn't be able to put his sign ups up. So for this time I would say no, but if you'd like to host put a message in the queue thread. We can revisit this in a week or so if Fuji's game hasn't filled.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
This ban shouldn't exist in the first place. At least not without certain others getting banned in addition. This is the strictest punishment which has ever been dished out on this website other than the perma of Midnight and Beta and meanwhile nothing is done about people like Muugen who are toxic towards other players and they get away with everything. Thank you so much for supporting that toxicity and basically telling them they can continue treating me like crap.

It makes me legit depressed and makes me feel like utter crap.
Flower i approve of @AL sama advice

Not that I don't want to see you play but in general terms it's not healthy for you.

Just think that in 6 months from now you'll not spend a single second caring about the present situation

It's all relative

Flower i approve of @AL sama advice

Not that I don't want to see you play but in general terms it's not healthy for you.

Just think that in 6 months from now you'll not spend a single second caring about the present situation

It's all relative

Nah, I will remember this. It just is completely unfair treatment. But as Ruffles said it won’t matter because somebody who isn’t seeing the actual issue (that certain people keep provoking me on purpose to trigger me for their own entertainment, Ultra even said he thinks pushing me is fun, Muugen wants to get me banned, same as Cal and are looking for every little thing to use against me because they don’t like me), won’t see my perspective. It‘s pointless to argue about this, Ratchet even said he doesn’t think there‘s spite involved (when there has been, at least on Muugen‘s end, for 4 whole years), so I won‘t bother anymore trying to make him see what‘s actually up. I just hope the ban won’t last long anymore and the two next games are done quickly so I can enjoy the Aries game.