Powers & Abilities Tama and Lucci: Nature's Best Friends Train in Rokushiki

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Tama... is a Ninja. And Ninja in Wano work for the Shogunate, the same way that Cipher Pol works for the WG. Obviously, Momo will ban this practice, but, it led me to thinking:

If Tama wants to be a Ninja/Kunoichi... isn't Rokushiki, Cipher Pol's skillset, perfect for her?

At first I did what I always do and assume Stussy would teach Tama Rokushiki, but, between Carrot and Vivi, Stussy is going to have her hands full training royalty. I firmly believe Lucci/Kaku/Stussy will end up in Wano for Pluton's activation, considering Lucci's connection to it.

Lucci has constantly been showcased to have similar mannerisms to the Beast Pirates that Tama befriended; ruthlessness. Finally, Lucci's big "moral" moment in the series is when he realized Chimney and Gonbe were following him in Enies Lobby, but let them go.

Lucci spared a young girl, who's connected heavily to animals (Gonbe being Chimney's pet), and, in Egghead, "spared" Stussy, a female spy from Cipher Pol.

Each act of mercy Lucci has shown involves a female character involved in spying on someone (Chimney was spying on Lucci/Spandam, Stussy was spying on... well, Lucci).

Tama is what? A Kunoichi, a female ninja, a girl obsessed with spycraft.

Tama feeds animals food from her cheek. Lucci eats blood off his cheek like an animal.

Finally, Lucci's other humanizing element is... his pet Pigeon, Hattori. Like Tama, Lucci is associated with animals as a character.

Tama will befried Hattori, IMO, as she tends to do, and, BAM.

Rob Lucci + O-Tama Rokushiki training arc.

And Tama vouching for Lucci, will lead to Lucci joining the crew. OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

@Rambles