Powers & Abilities Zoro - Sanji notion is the biggest joke now LOL

Look
The exact quote was “Let’s have a glock party with zorofans” I never actually implied or stated i’d have any involvement

I only worded it like that in the quote cause I just happened to not gaf that day. Besides that’s what most zoro kids thought i said anyhow so 🤷🏾‍♂️
Post automatically merged:

@AL sama @TheAncientCenturion is it possible for you guys to look back and pull up the “EXACT” quote? I mean i doubt it’d change much

These are zoro fans I’m dealing with after all

Look
The exact quote was “Let’s have a glock party with zorofans” I never actually implied or stated i’d have any involvement

I only worded it like that in the quote cause I just happened to not gaf that day. Besides that’s what most zoro kids thought i said anyhow so 🤷🏾‍♂️
Boyy you are a complete mental case 🤣🤣

No wonder you are fan of a character who idolizes sniffing okikus socks and being stussys dog.

Lmao bro was dick-stroking that @Rumble guy who kept calling everyone cunts and we are the toxic ones.
What are you on about? I just liked a few comments is all lol

Boyy you are a complete mental case 🤣🤣

No wonder you are fan of a character who idolizes sniffing okikus socks and being stussys dog.
The fuck? When did he do the first part?

If what I said was truly that bad then don’t you think i’d be perma banned right now? @zenox mind you this was 4 years back

I would advise you not to completely trust what others say but…..I always have to remind myself, I’m dealing with a zoro fan here unfortunately

If what I said was truly that bad then don’t you think i’d be perma banned right now? @zenox mind you this was 4 years back

I would advise you not to completely trust what others say but…..I always have to remind myself, I’m dealing with a zoro fan here unfortunately
Idgaf about that..no one is more toxic than me here.

All I care about is that Sanjis character is utter trash and Zoro no diffs him even while taking a nap

Then why aren’t I perma banned? I was inly banned for like 3 months “Backtracking”? nah chz, thus is reality
Perhaps because and it is a good thing this forum isn't as pathetic as Oro Jackson and is more forgiving with its rules

Looked like a woman (Which he’s attracted to)
If he found out Kiku wasn’t one then i’m shre Kiku would be with Izo right about now

Zoro however has never shown any interest in women and more in naked men btw
Lmao Zoro can tell from a mile away its a ni**a but Sanji with his piss observation can't? Or maybe he got accustomed to trans with his time skip "training". We all know where he was trained.

Zoro is only interested in his ambition and bitches follow him showing his leadership dedication and hardwork.

Sanji repels women due to his desperation, even in real life Sanji would only get friend zoned with the way he acts.

A girl would have Sanji pay for her dinner and drinks and later go to fuck Zoro 🤣

Idgaf about that..no one is more toxic than me here.

All I care about is that Sanjis character is utter trash and Zoro no diffs him even while taking a nap

Perhaps because and it is a good thing this forum isn't as pathetic as Oro Jackson and is more forgiving with its rules
That’s probably the only thing I respect about you, you’re real

That and admittibly you have good taste in good character design like mihawk

But nah that’s just bad forum management bro I should straight up be perma banned if i threatened mass homicide to an entire fan base which I didn’t

But if I did then I should be perma banned no excuses

I shouldn’t of said “let’s have a glock party with zoro fans” and I’ve apologized

That’s probably the only thing I respect about you, you’re real

That and admittibly you have good taste in good character design like mihawk

But nah that’s just bad forum management bro I should straight up be perma banned if i threatened mass homicide to an entire fan base which I didn’t

But if I did then I should be perma banned no excuses

I shouldn’t of said “let’s have a glock party with zoro fans” and I’ve apologized
I think its relatively lose mentoring is the reason forum has grown so fast.

Lmao Zoro can tell from a mile away its a ni**a but Sanji with his piss observation can't? Or maybe he got accustomed to trans with his time skip "training". We all know where he was trained.

Zoro is only interested in his ambition and bitches follow him showing his leadership dedication and hardwork.

Sanji repels women due to his desperation, even in real life Sanji would only get friend zoned with the way he acts.

A girl would have Sanji pay for her dinner and drinks and later go to fuck Zoro 🤣
You’re right I’m sorry bro
I’ve severely underestimated Zoro’s CoO
Zoro indeed is a god at detecting men after all, that’s his specialty