Powers & Abilities Zoro - Sanji notion is the biggest joke now LOL

Actual reason why Big Mom has pink haki: her hair and dress are usually pink themed. :suresure:
Nice try, the point is the difference between CoA Black Pink Lightning and CoC Coated full Pink Lightning.. You know the lighter shade of pink is the Black being CoC Coated?..

Only way out of this is deny official color or say they are irrelevant..

Nice try, the point is the difference between CoA Black Pink Lightning and CoC Coated full Pink Lightning.. You know the lighter shade of pink is the Black being CoC Coated?..

Only way out of this is deny official color or say they are irrelevant..
What is official color? Any source confirming Oda sits down with coloring team to make sure every detail is accurate?

What is authenticity of the color team? We can proceed to debate your line of reasoning only if you can prove to me validity of color manga.

What is official color? Any source confirming Oda sits down with coloring team to make sure every detail is accurate?

What is authenticity of the color team? We can proceed to debate your line of reasoning only if you can prove to me validity of color manga.
Here you go, all you had to do was to deny the official colored manga from the shueisha.. Now it's saves you from being fucked..
Next point, before Zoro mastered Enma did the purple Smoke had excess CoA in it?..
Post automatically merged:

Fuck that shit, it is nonsense. Acting like a scientist from your bedroom about a childrens' manga. You have no shame.
Not a very convincing argument..

And just what is your argument exactly??? Talking about 240 shades of pink haki in a children's comicbook as if it had any sort of meaning? You take yourself and this manga way too seriously, perhaps you think these are photographs of actual phenomena and not a manga drawn by a geriatric author and not even coloured by him, as even these assistants have used wrong colours in the past. Get a grip on reality.

They are close to each other, wings of the PK, The dorry and broggy of SH

Oda always show them whenever he want to talk about rivalry

Extreme diff fight
Time to accept Oda will never make them far appart from each other

Here you go, all you had to do was to deny the official colored manga from the shueisha.. Now it's saves you from being fucked..
Next point, before Zoro mastered Enma did the purple Smoke had excess CoA in it?..

Prove to me the validity of coloring you autistic monkey or else you have no argument. Anime Team closely works with Oda it is confirmed and they are showing full red for Zoro.

Isn't your flat earth reality denying autistic ass denying that?

Your claim that Zoro doesn't have advCoC is as perpostrous as people who believe earth is flat, you are seen as a complete joke by community and not even 1 person has been able to join your cult. So if you have such a ridiculous opinion you need all the evidence in the world.

Give me evidence that Coloring manga is legit

And just what is your argument exactly??? Talking about 240 shades of pink haki in a children's comicbook as if it had any sort of meaning? You take yourself and this manga way too seriously, perhaps you think these are photographs of actual phenomena and not a manga drawn by a geriatric author and not even coloured by him, as even these assistants have used wrong colours in the past. Get a grip on reality.
Black Red, Black Green, Black Blue, Black Pink, any sort of Black Lightning has always been CoA.. The most seen Haki Lightning in the manga has been Black Red lightning when people get serious..

Sanji repels women due to his desperation, even in real life Sanji would only get friend zoned with the way he acts.

A girl would have Sanji pay for her dinner and drinks and later go to fuck Zoro
Nah bro that's cringe.
That are some women who like that "asshole badass" archetype but they always end up regretting it later on. But there are many woman who would find funny and cute a Sanji way of behaving if you make it less exaggerate and more realistic
Might also depend on the culture

Prove to me the validity of coloring you autistic monkey or else you have no argument. Anime Team closely works with Oda it is confirmed and they are showing full red for Zoro.

Isn't your flat earth reality denying autistic ass denying that?

Your claim that Zoro doesn't have advCoC is as perpostrous as people who believe earth is flat, you are seen as a complete joke by community and not even 1 person has been able to join your cult. So if you have such a ridiculous opinion you need all the evidence in the world.

Give me evidence that Coloring manga is legit
Seems you don't understand that i accept your lame stance that the official digital colored manga doesn't count, and i'm letting you run away..

Seems you don't understand that i accept your lame stance that the official digital colored manga doesn't count, and i'm letting you run away..
No prove to me validity of it.
Simple

What makes it official? Did Oda call your mom to tell her coloring is official and he supervises it?

Nah bro that's cringe.
That are some women who like that "asshole badass" archetype but they always end up regretting it later on. But there are many woman who would find funny and cute a Sanji way of behaving if you make it less exaggerate and more realistic
Might also depend on the culture
But I am not saying one has to be an asshole, treat women good as long as they treat you equally good and don't be a complete one sided simp or a doormat which is what Sanji is.

No prove to me validity of it.
Simple

What makes it official? Did Oda call your mom to tell her coloring is official and he supervises it?
Why is Roger's Kamusari Black Red Lightning when in the Black and White Manga it's White?..

Again, what is your argument? Pretending that every little nuance of colour in a children's comicbook has a deep meaning behind it and that Oda is even colouring the manga himself? That's silly.
Is Black Red Lightning CoA?..

Why is Roger's Kamusari Black Red Lightning when in the Black and White Manga it's White?..

Is Black Red Lightning CoA?..
Idk because Coloring artist is retarded.

I don't wanna discuss non canon until you can prove to me colored manga is canon and Oda supervised it.

Otherwise you are debating me with different manga not One Piece which is originally black and white.