Powers & Abilities Zoro - Sanji notion is the biggest joke now LOL

Idk because Coloring artist is retarded.

I don't wanna discuss non canon until you can prove to me colored manga is canon and Oda supervised it.

Otherwise you are debating me with different manga not One Piece which is originally black and white.
Do you play chess, i want to beat your ass in chess to prove the superiority of Flat earthers..

Everyone know White isn't colored Black, Black is colored Black, That's why Zoro's dragon damnation is colored Black Green because it's Black in the manga..

Do you play chess, i want to beat your ass in chess to prove the superiority of Flat earthers..

Everyone know White isn't colored Black, Black is colored Black, That's why Zoro's dragon damnation is colored Black Green because it's Black in the manga..
At least you finally admit earth is flat.

In Black and White Official manga Zoros and Luffys lightening is exactly same color with no indication of inside color being different than outside. And anytime Oda implies that meaning shading is different than color, then inside is white.

So you are arguing with me from non canon fan colored manga. Doesn't count. I want Oda source or prove to me Oda has supervised color manga.

At least you finally admit earth is flat.

In Black and White Official manga Zoros and Luffys lightening is exactly same color with no indication of inside color being different than outside. And anytime Oda implies that meaning shading is different than color, then inside is white.

So you are arguing with me from non canon fan colored manga. Doesn't count. I want Oda source or prove to me Oda has supervised color manga.
It's a joke..

There's no shading in Roger's Kamusari, the attack is White in the manga and Black Red in the official color, which literally means Oda specifically intervened to make a correction in the color version..

It's a joke..

There's no shading in Roger's Kamusari, the attack is White in the manga and Black Red in the official color, which literally means Oda specifically intervened to make a correction in the color version..
You do believe earth is flat tho..why are you still denying?

Anyways argue with me with Black and White manga only. Forget Roger, show me Kaidos Ragnarok and Zoros attacks having different from CoC perspective from manga.

Don't use non canon color as an argument
Post automatically merged:

Vivre cards say otherwise

Luffy split the skies like Roger, BM, Kaido, WB and Shanks and was even compared to them

Zoro has Oden’s ACoC powers through Enma
Where is Odens ACoC stated in Vivre Card? They literally say entire Enma power is Zoros own power

Even Oda said that in SBS
Even Zoro said regulating my Haki

Where as Luffy having Joy Boys Haki is confirmed in latest chapter. If Joy Boy can store his Haki into a rope, he surely stored it into Luffys devil fruit as well.

Where is Odens ACoC stated in Vivre Card? They literally say entire Enma power is Zoros own power

Even Oda said that in SBS
Even Zoro said regulating my Haki

Where as Luffy having Joy Boys Haki is confirmed in latest chapter. If Joy Boy can store his Haki into a rope, he surely stored it into Luffys devil fruit as wel
Then why doesn’t Oda say this in the vivre cards? It’s only stated zoro is a CoO (idk how lol) user and CoA user not CoC or ACoC

Kaido also stated he felt Oden’s presence in the sword and someone as braindead as big mom even stated the sword was unusual with its energy. It also reacted to hiyori’s shamisson. What normal sword does these things?

How can a sword react?

You do believe earth is flat tho..why are you still denying?

Anyways argue with me with Black and White manga only. Forget Roger, show me Kaidos Ragnarok and Zoros attacks having different from CoC perspective from manga.

Don't use non canon color as an argument
Running away from colors, got it.. Then it comes back to Lightning trails being behind when it should be in front as Whitebeard and Kaido when Swinging back like Zoro did..

You just said to drop it.. Why do i need to show the validity that official digital colored manga from Shueisha.. I already said i won't argue whether the colored manga is legit or not.. It's Zoro fans last card to pull from facing reality..
First of you absolute dummy, you are the only creature on this entire planet who believes Zoro doesn't have advCoC. Even biggest Zoro haters don't deny it so stop with the "zoro fans" nonsense.

Secondly since when is Suesha the authority lol? What comes from manga in black and white is canon.
Post automatically merged:

What does forward and behind lightning mean? I am looking at the wrong panels maybe. Btw Zoro's ACoC is officially black/green from a colour spread.
Yes it is

First of you absolute dummy, you are the only creature on this entire planet who believes Zoro doesn't have advCoC. Even biggest Zoro haters don't deny it so stop with the "zoro fans" nonsense.

Secondly since when is Suesha the authority lol? What comes from manga in black and white is canon.
Nice story.. Here's what mass fan fiction accepted by the whole community, somehow purple Smoke imbued CoA transform into Green Smoke and AdCoC.. This whole One Piece community collective IQ of 5 believes that Zoro has the ability to morph his CoA into CoC Coating.. No that's how it works, get your head out of your butt..

Nice story.. Here's what mass fan fiction accepted by the whole community, somehow purple Smoke imbued CoA transform into Green Smoke and AdCoC.. This whole One Piece community collective IQ of 5 believes that Zoro has the ability to morph his CoA into CoC Coating.. No that's how it works, get your head out of your butt..
Anything Zoro has is AdvCoC and Luffy's Pokemon DF Merchant Path doesn't allow AdvCoC. Even if you believe Earth is flat and you are a raging Luffy fanboy, Luffy will never ever had advCoC.

Sanji got his leg cracked by Vergo and was kneeling after judge’s attack ( despite using haki )
While zoro has been nuking his way through new world and even fighting an admiral

What he meant was how these 2 were portrayed individually
Zenox I can show you Sanji losing to important characters pre timeskip as well. You didn’t cook with Vergo or Judge ,

The day Sanji loses to the 3rd strongest guy is the day his portrayal changes. Point Blank Period…….if anything Sanji has more importance as a combatant now then he did pre timeskip.

Zenox I can show you Sanji losing to important characters pre timeskip as well. You didn’t cook with Vergo or Judge ,

The day Sanji loses to the 3rd strongest guy is the day his portrayal changes. Point Blank Period…….if anything Sanji has more importance as a combatant now then he did pre timeskip.
Do we count dodging a bullet as a loss now?

Anything Zoro has is AdvCoC and Luffy's Pokemon DF Merchant Path doesn't allow AdvCoC. Even if you believe Earth is flat and you are a raging Luffy fanboy, Luffy will never ever had advCoC.
Actually you all believe the Solar system revolves around the Earth, and i'm the ambassador of the Heliocentric model..
Zoro has devil fruit of his own, he's getting carried by his devil fruit Blades, and he can somehow use magic transforming CoA to fake AdCoC..

It isnt
Just like the anime isnt
How convenient, just so you can preserve your bias..