Emil
Mr. Reloaded
Luka
Random Asshole
Ratchet

Apollo

What is wrong with this reads list?...go

First person to figure it out wins a prize
their is no problem with this list since its not a real list, its a list used to test peoples reactions towarrds you throwing stuff on the wall and hoping it sticks, which is probably towny tbbh

how tf can you read a player who didn't even post yet as indie?
I do it all the time with people who haven't posted. Not necessarily indy though. What you do is figure out how you think the game breaks down as a whole based on the people who have posted...then put the players who haven't posted in where you could see them fitting. Not what is wrong with the list though
their is no problem with this list since its not a real list, its a list used to test peoples reactions towarrds you throwing stuff on the wall and hoping it sticks, which is probably towny tbbh
Actually you are kind of close. Looking for a specific thing on how it was made that makes it wrong

Saber
Yoho
Indigo
The Orca
Polar Bear

Alexis2282AE
Gadonkadonk
York
Charlie
Alwaysmind

Emil
Mr. Reloaded
Luka
Random Asshole
Ratchet

Apollo

You just took the player list and went first 5 town, 2nd 5 suspect, 3rd 5 scum, and last guy indy?

No rhyme or reason, could have just as well flipped it

Don't think she ever signed up
Gad is number 7 in the first list but Naomi is number 7 in the second list

Host: Fujishiro
Game Type: Role Madness
Players: 16
Lynch Type: Plurality
Phase length: Starts with 48 hours day, 24 hours night, may be shortened in subsequent cycles​

Players:

1- @Saber
2- @Yoho
3- @Indigo
4- @The Orca
5- @Polar Bear
6- @Alexis2282AE
7- @Gadonkadonk
8- @York
9- @Charlie
10- @Alwaysmind
11- @Emil
12- @Mr. Reloaded
13- @Luka
14- @Random Asshole
15- @Ratchet
16- @Apollo

Rules:

• The primary town alignment is heroes
  • The game will follow plurality lynch but majority of alive players may hammer and end the day.
  • Day 1 will be 48 hours, and night 1 will last 24 hours. I reserve the right to adjust phase lengths after this according to my own needs or needs of the game.
  • Please bold your votes, preferred format is Vote Lynch Player X - votes which are not properly formatted may be missed
  • No flaming, cheesy play, wagers, rep out requests in thread etc.
  • Bolded actions will be considered final and admissible if all other roles are in. If you wish to enter placeholder actions, you may italicise them, and I will use them if night ends before you finalise.
  • This game contains no bastard elements such as cults, jesters or death millers.
  • You must play to your win condition at all times.
  • Unless otherwise stated in the role description, abilities that fall (as example due to being blocked) will not be refunded.
  • Players as a rule will not be informed whether their ability succeeds unless it requires input , in such case they will receive message "action failed".

Sample Town PM

Flavor name

Ability

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the heroes.
Day 1 has begun
You have 48 hours to discuss

Saber
Yoho
Indigo
The Orca
Polar Bear

Alexis2282AE
Gadonkadonk
York
Charlie
Alwaysmind

Emil
Mr. Reloaded
Luka
Random Asshole
Ratchet

Apollo

1. You listed yourself for idk what reason.
2. You have Apollo as indie even tho he never posted. You said you did it to people who haven't posted but I haven't posted either and I'm orange for some reason.
3. Town read on Polar, I'm calling Ultra :o (it's a joke, it's a joke)

---

for real for real tho

I'm kinda over this whole: but Yoho/Alexis always act like that so they get a pass. If Luka is scum, Yoho looks bad imo. Alexis has 17 posts of nothing tbh.

Early vibezzzzz not much else:

better ones
Orca, AM, Emil

worse ones
Luka, Alexis, Yoho if Luka's bad

rest
meh

cu later