Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Actually Polar was right. I do like your thoughts though, or more importantly the critical thinking

I do, just don't claim cop for fun lmao. That has made you like a permanent scum read for me
Each night or xshot?
Hosts should use discord for all game chats

Isnt the game plurality?

Did you like the first one?
I did it was pretty good inside out is one of the best modern day Disney movies

Ekko / Polar / Orca / Ratchet all have some dergree of town equity, two of these reads I'm largely like, idk. They're not made up but I';m very very very very very unsure on them
Alexis probably real too

I can't remember who said it but I agree that AM is plausible scum because yeah, when does that Frenchaboo ever play anything other than a troll as town?
?

I mean he's rarely active but i can look up a few games where he was regular low on activity town. Like, on top of my head Cake's Mario game. This one comes of as exaggeration tbh. Haven't seen anything from him so far that's scummy tbh.

I'll claim. I'm a Survivor. Feel free to have any TI roles check me.
I am Mashirao Ojiro. I can use my tail as a shield to protect myself from one attack during the night.
I... Have hard time believing it tbh.

1. Why are you starting new wagons (and potentially making enemies) if your goal is to not be killed?
2. We have 16 roles and indie spot would've had to go to neutral indie instead of something hostile.
3. This "I can use my tail as a shield" sounds like some flavour explanation to your ability and well, i have none of that. Then again fake role probably wouldn't have it either so it's a weak one.

Atm I'm not opposed to just voting you if there's no better idea tbh.

i mean sure, but we have like 10 pages and most of them is fluff. Can you please read it and share some thoughts?
Like you said it's mostly fluff. Alexis claimed survivor is about the only thing of real note I saw and speculation on that. If what he said is true, he is still newer from what I saw people say so him trying to push someone makes sense in that context, but it could also still be a fake claim and he wanted to push from that advantage. I'd say it's NAI with that in mind

Everything else I don't really have any thoughts on

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Person of Interest

Emil

Yoho
Indigo
The Orca
Gad
York
Charlie
Alwaysmind
Luka
Random Asshole
Ratchet

Apollo

Indy:

Alexis2282AE

Soft town lean:

Mr. Reloaded
Saber
Seems you have Emil has your #1 target who would be your 2 and 3 ? And if Emil flips town who then becomes your number 1?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Not too sure yet. York usually posts but hasn't that I've seen. So that's suspect
It is the middle of the week so she could just be working or busy

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to activity since they genuinely might be busy