Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I used to smoke news. But the prices in France keep getting higher and it’s out of control :pepehands:
Post automatically merged:

Ohhh I’m sorry :( her loss right ? :sweat:
I heard about that, Shuyaku told me. In Serbia Marlboro costs around $3,5 but the average pay in Serbia is around $350-400.

That is why I work online

:steef:

K

Kuroshika

:neesama:

Nice, I smoke Marlboro reds. You?
I als used to roll them with 1637 blond tobacco ! My favs tbh

I heard about that, Shuyaku told me. In Serbia Marlboro costs around $3,5 but the average pay in Serbia is around $350-400.

That is why I work online

:steef:
Ohhh I see :suresure: ppl in France always go to Spain for cheaper cigarettes lmao

TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmao. Gotta get the crotch shot in. That Jack figure is really cool, too. I don't like to buy anime merchandise though, I hide my weebiness.
Never had these :eek: aren’t you French btw ?
:yasu: Nope. Not at all. I just posted one of Robespierre's speeches in the OJ French chat one time.

K

Kuroshika

:yasu: Nope. Not at all. I just posted one of Robespierre's speeches in the OJ French chat one time.
LMAOOOOO ok you totally tricked me

My IQ was listed as 142 back in high school, I never undertook any accurate test anymore since then but probably nerding on One Piece shrunk it :cheers:
I’m such a clown nobody believed my IQ tests so I had to redo it and got even higher results