Chapter Discussion People who say the end of MHA > the end of JJK, are you serious?

JJK's ending is bad, but not disgusting. As a former MHA fan, I've seen the MHA ending, where there was a gruesome battle with the main villain, "what kind of food do you like, Dabi?", the lesbian showdown between Toga and Ochako, the "little boy Shigaraki" and the AFO "universal vegetable", the worst conflict between the main villain and the protagonist, and the worst ending for the protagonist as a whol. And is it better for you?

Indigo

Yellow Flash
I think it's better yeah

JJK has a bunch of shit that simply didn't get resolved and were never shown

Gojo got sealed for 90 chapters

came back

died 15 chapters after that

got his body used as a weapon

and there was no funeral or anything for the dude

Todo and Yuki have never interacted on screen and we still don't know shit about them

wtf did Yuji's domain do? and what is it's name?

MHA had a strong theme that is answered by the end

the theme of not letting heroes do everything by themselves, the theme of not relying on a single pillar, that society as a whole needs to keep striving for change together

wtf was JJK's main theme?

there was no payoff to "you need to help a lot of people, so you die surrounded by people Yuji" or "Yuji needs to eat Sukuna fingers, so he can die with them and Sukuna is defeated for good".

JJK is a mess

Why the fuck do you care if some prefer MHA ending over JJK? Does it really trigger you that much?

I'm personally not a huge fan of either ending but I prefer MHA ending slightly more, now if you and others like JJK ending and prefer it over MHA, you know what that is fine.

Both ending suck but which is better or which someone likes more will depend on the person.

Why the fuck do you care if some prefer MHA ending over JJK? Does it really trigger you that much?

I'm personally not a huge fan of either ending but I prefer MHA ending slightly more, now if you and others like JJK ending and prefer it over MHA, you know what that is fine.

Both ending suck but which is better or which someone likes more will depend on the person.
Does it hurt you so much that I put MHA's ending below JJK's ending?
I mean that such an answer is not an argument, but only an attempt to hurt me.
And I just want to understand what place MHA fans think

I think it's better yeah

JJK has a bunch of shit that simply didn't get resolved and were never shown

Gojo got sealed for 90 chapters

came back

died 15 chapters after that

got his body used as a weapon

and there was no funeral or anything for the dude

Todo and Yuki have never interacted on screen and we still don't know shit about them

wtf did Yuji's domain do? and what is it's name?

MHA had a strong theme that is answered by the end

the theme of not letting heroes do everything by themselves, the theme of not relying on a single pillar, that society as a whole needs to keep striving for change together

wtf was JJK's main theme?

there was no payoff to "you need to help a lot of people, so you die surrounded by people Yuji" or "Yuji needs to eat Sukuna fingers, so he can die with them and Sukuna is defeated for good".

JJK is a mess
Everything you have listed is not so significant. The things that I have listed are much larger than simple trifles that few people will remember. When you read the ending of MHA, you feel ashamed. The JJK ending only evokes a sense of overrated JJK, which was already clear from the very beginning

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Everything you have listed is not so significant. The things that I have listed are much larger than simple trifles that few people will remember. When you read the ending of MHA, you feel ashamed. The JJK ending only evokes a sense of overrated JJK, which was already clear from the very beginning
wtf is the main theme of JJK?

tell me

MHA has a strong theme, from start to finish

you understand it's premise and message

JJK is aimless, it's a mess

JJK is all about hype, shock moments and battles, that's it

it's a shallow story

JJK's ending is bad, but not disgusting. As a former MHA fan, I've seen the MHA ending, where there was a gruesome battle with the main villain, "what kind of food do you like, Dabi?", the lesbian showdown between Toga and Ochako, the "little boy Shigaraki" and the AFO "universal vegetable", the worst conflict between the main villain and the protagonist, and the worst ending for the protagonist as a whol. And is it better for you?
MHA? What manga is that?

wtf is the main theme of JJK?

tell me

MHA has a strong theme, from start to finish

you understand it's premise and message

JJK is aimless, it's a mess

JJK is all about hype, shock moments and battles, that's it

it's a shallow story
And what is the point of MHA? Is it that all maniacs are little boys and they need to be saved? At the same time, without having a plan, and in the end everything will be resolved by itself? «The story of how I became the greatest hero..." "yes, yes, where's my cheeseburger!?"

Indigo

Yellow Flash
And what is the point of MHA? Is it that all maniacs are little boys and they need to be saved? At the same time, without having a plan, and in the end everything will be resolved by itself? «The story of how I became the greatest hero..." "yes, yes, where's my cheeseburger!?"
This shows you didn't read the manga

the theme of the story was that All Might's idea of a Pillar of Peace was wrong

because All Might was there, so strong and powerful

everybody relied on him

Deku's line of "The story of how i became the greatest hero" takes a turn in the middle of the story, when they realize it can't just be one person at the top, it needs be a group effort, it changes into how the entire Class A becomes the "greatest hero", by all of them working together

the theme is that society as a whole, even the people with no quirks, need to work on saving others around them, everybody

they need to help others, don't let the same thing that happened with Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga and all the others happen again

they want to inspire a next generation that doesn't rely on a single person, but that every person in society needs to be a hero to those around them and stand a hand to help those close to them

that's the message

everybody relied on him

Deku's line of "The story of how i became the greatest hero" takes a turn in the middle of the story, when they realize it can't just be one person at the top, it needs be a group effort, it changes into how the entire Class A becomes the "greatest hero", by all of them working together

the theme is that society as a whole, even the people with no quirks, need to work on saving others around them, everybody

they need to help others, don't let the same thing that happened with Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga and all the others happen again

they want to inspire a next generation that doesn't rely on a single person, but that every person in society needs to be a hero to those around them and stand a hand to help those close to them

that's the message
Well, I agree, it makes sense
However, this does not make the events of the finale better. And the way Hori decided to convey this moral, namely, the rescue of three maniacs, to whom the main characters become attached just like that. And in principle, the conflict between the main character and the main villain is very poorly written.
But my hatred for the MHA finale does not mean hatred for the manga as a whole. There were a lot of very cool moments in the manga that are both cool and meaningful
Post automatically merged:

everybody relied on him

that's the message
However, I'd rather have an average manga with a mid-end and good action than a manga that set the bar high at one point, but drastically lowered it at the end

Both shat the bed hard.
Hori stayed a bit more faithful to his characters, and thought that he was delivering gold when in fact nothing of the last arc and epilogue was remotely interesting, only bland, rehashed ideas in the most boring display possible.
Gege, on the other hand, wrote himself into a corner with Sukuna, threw all creativity out of the window, got tired of his own creature, and self-axed himself.
In this context, Hori deserves more respect for at least seeing the story to the "end" (though it was far from the ending the "academia" struture of the title had promised), but it remains a stinking turd of a manga nonetheless.
IMO, had Gege taken a month hiatus during the Sukuna gauntlet, he could've found the enthusiasm necessary to better write JJK to a suitable conclusion, instead of the open dangling-plot-threads of a late abortion we received from 268 onward.
Overall, JJK was a better product, whereas Hori showed to be a more professional mangaka.

Both are bad, but MHA somehow is even better. I've got feeling that each japanese story ending will turn into dissapointment. And this is really bad for industry. In the end manga just changed into product milking, that could not be called as the story itself.

I feel like Genshin Gacha game will have better ending than almost all shonen.

Both are bad, but MHA somehow is even better. I've got feeling that each japanese story ending will turn into dissapointment. And this is really bad for industry. In the end manga just changed into product milking, that could not be called as the story itself.

I feel like Genshin Gacha game will have better ending than almost all shonen.
I recently read two onmyōji stars and it seems to have a good ending. This is also senen, very cool and good, just not very popular. The concept, by the way, is the same as that of the bleach and the JJK: there are two worlds, in one of which live the products of human negative emotions. And there are exorcists

I recently read two onmyōji stars and it seems to have a good ending. This is also senen, very cool and good, just not very popular. The concept, by the way, is the same as that of the blich and the magician: there are two worlds, in one of which live the products of human negative emotions. And there are exorcists
The manga was released much earlier than JJK, and it is better in terms of plot and characters