[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of thing only really works when you have something on the other person. I barely said anything so the attempt kind of fell flat as players pressed you and you had to cave in and admit you didn't have anything or even read posts. Jew would have been a better target.

I really don't expect such rookie things from you tbh :zorothink:
I didn't say i town read you, did i?
I still sus you, my hunch haven't been wrong in the games i have played so far. I would have gone with Jew last night if my hunch was him.

I am still learning...
Post automatically merged:

Is that all you're about to say?
Hmm Yes, what else you wanted me to say based on that post?
You are playing very weirdly this game.

Allow me to be very blunt with you all because you all aren't understanding the implication here.

This is no claim game light game. Only two townie players here have a role that can fish out some information to catch scums. Others are mainly vanilla with one being Doctor.

Those two townie roles even if get any information at night would hesitate to directly drop a hint because that will expose them risking townies to lose their Only two very important roles.

So we have to rely more on reading posts and making deductions out of them to catch scums which is really difficult especially when Only 4/17 are scums.

If townies start making bad post then it would result into them coming into radar which will further add to the advantage scums already enjoy.

Did you understand why townie not making any bad post is very important?

Any bad post from anyone and I will sus that person.

My reads -

I don't have Townie read on anyone. Many of you didn't say much to build good reads.

I need more reactions to come up with my four - five sus lists and picking one or two out of them as priority.

But I am highly curious about zara behavior this game.

Apart from him, I am finding meta off of few more players - melon, jew, tac. But it's tin foil. I need more reactions from them and from rest

That was based on not what they posted but based on their experience
Zara n Tac used up Gara n Kabuto avy, if they were anti town they wouldn't do that and ask for more attention. Last time Al Sama did the same with North Korea and China, so based on avys i got town reads on both of em. More so on Gara than Kabuto, tho.

Add to that, they also appear to be trolling to me. Since Zara is doing it first time, i dont think scum would risk acting diffrnt on purpose first time as scum, so unless i find something in his posts, i so far town read him. What do you find odd about him other than this?

About Tac tho, i can't town read him for same thing because he is always trolling at the start of Game, so him acting same way despite being a scum could be possible.

About Melon n Jew, i would give my reads later on, bt yes they are sus for me for nw.

I also plan on rereading, i think i might have missed many posts, inbtwn.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed that no one has said anything about the new girl, I don’t think anyone has even said anything to her aside from a few people answering her questions at the start of the game.

@Trismegistus

Thoughts/reads on the other players?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You didn't accuse me of being scum I agree but saying that you would've voted me if you do so is really unnecessary. You're being defensive on that part. As far as i know, I was just answering you.

Is that all you're about to say?
It's not unnecessary.

It's making a point clear to you.

You are simply commenting and nothing else. Want me to quote what you said and did so far? It's basically nothing

Give me your reads

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Thoughts/reads on the other players?
I don't know how everyone here tends to play, so I will just throw my thoughts based on this one game and some gut feelings.

To me, the most sus was @Jew D. Boy. He was trying to defend himself pretty hard but that's of course expected if you are being sused. But for me, it seemed like he was trying very hard to get out of the spotlight. So I will keep my eyes on him.

Reborn seems good to me, at least now. Since I heard that he always plays like that. I think he is clear.

@Don DaSlayer, @Cobra., @RayanOO and @Seraphoenix haven't said much, so I can't really give you anything.

But Rayan kinda comes off sus to me because he posted stuff early game but when it got kinda serious, he just disappeared. Might be his time zone too. Don't know.

Fallen, NW, Beta, Marimo, TAC, Melon, Zara and Nat are clear to me. At least now.

@Yo Tan Wa and @Gambit, I don't know about you guys. I will have to think about it. You two are kinda in the middle for me.

But I wouldn't put my vote on Jew yet. I want to see what the others have to say.

N

NeutralWatcher

I think I retract my read on Finalbeta. He voted me in Turbo Game at EOD Maybe because of desperation and here we have lot of hours so atm I am still neutral on him.

Yo Tan Wa: Starting to town read him. What he did was risky if he is scum. He also did that to Don Daslayer in ToS unofficial game.

Zara: He actually asked how to proceed after many posts of fluff. I think if He's scum he would try to blend in and Didn't ask that.

Fallen Prince: He threatened to cast vote on someone if there's still fluff post about Naruto. I think he looks townie since he wants the game to proceed and wants to catch scum.

Trismegistus: I give her the benefit since she's new player. Need to see more of her.

I want to believe that TAC is willingly attempting to frame me.

I have been much more vocal than I happened to be during a multitude of games I played in which I was observing a very passive behaviour.

Then I went to sleep. Even the all posts encompassing Finalbeta does so.

I never provide a full list of reads, however he is fixiating over it which is a very bad point for him and what throws me off the most. He says I lack contribution, then he forgot this point.

Vote Lynch TAC

I have an issue with Yo Tan Wa.

His early vote on Seraphoenix doesn't strike like a pressure vote at all, however Seraphoenix did barely anything that would demand suspicion upon him.

Yuelyn

I should have looked Sera posts before voting lol, Neutral pointing out his crappie internet and him not online, makin me scummy. Not that much can be done about it nw.

Anyway, i will want to wait for Sera reaction obviously, let that go for nw.
So you voted for Sera just to get some reaction. I understand that.
Did he say something that made you still sus him?
Or you are just still on him for some more reaction?

N

NeutralWatcher

I sus Zara and Gambit for prefer no lynch since claiming is not allowed here. Zara is new player so that's expected but Gambit is an experienced player so he said no lynch is better sounds weird to me.

What do you guys think about not lynching anyone just for Day 1 only?

In a game where nobody can claim to stop a mislynch from taking place, along with the fact that it's Day 1, means that there is an extremely high chance we will mislynch a townie this place. Not to mention, with both a Serial Killer and Mafia this game, that means we can start Day 2 with potentially three townies dead.

Seems like the safer and more pragmatic decision in my humble opinion.

this phase*
Some say that NO LYNCH is NOT an option while others strongly support that mislynch still provides an info in a variety of ways.

For example, your exchanges against TAC and Jew may bring up some fire in the phase to come if one of you guys has been lynched today and scums will try to use that event in order to manipulate the upcoming phase but then again, that will be pretty much predetermined by other players as this is a normal attempt by scums. LIkewise, a mislynch may also bring light to other players that a playstyle similar to the myslynched player is not helpful in any way and that their playstyle has to be observed and rectified.

NO lynch is always situational. If talking about maintaining the an odd number of living players (e.g. mafia + SK vs towns), ending the phase will still put town in advantage. At night, you are right that it may end up down to 3 OR 10 vs 4. Still mathematically advantageous.

:shocking:
What's your reads so far?

Still not sure about Zara. He asked how should we proceed since there were many fluffs make him townie but he said he prefer no lynch which makes me doubt my read. Need to know his reads and see more of him.

Yuelyn

@NeutralWatcher
Why would they be sus just because they want no lynch this phase? I thought it's townie thing not to want to lynch yet since we could easily misslynch each other. Wouldn't it be better for the scums if we just lynched out each other just like that?

There is also the chance that I misunderstood something...

N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher
Why would they be sus just because they want no lynch this phase? I thought it's townie thing not to want to lynch yet since we could easily misslynch each other. Wouldn't it be better for the scums if we just lynched out each other just like that?

There is also the chance that I misunderstood something...
Even if mislynches costs, no lynch costs too. Mislynch could provide info and help with night phase and reads.

Yuelyn

@Don DaSlayer, @Cobra., @RayanOO and @Seraphoenix haven't said much, so I can't really give you anything.

But Rayan kinda comes off sus to me because he posted stuff early game but when it got kinda serious, he just disappeared. Might be his time zone too. Don't know.
@RayanOO
This.

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah
This kinda makes sense.

Btw, what do you think of Jew?
He's still my top sus. He is too diplomatic imo. He said Raborn, Zara, TAC could be town or either of those 3 could be scum. Sounds diplomatic to me trying to play safe.

He also said he was ready to cast a vote based on Reborn which is not a good look imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.