Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you asked for Reloaded's too

and then put the heat on dead Ekko
I've given three reasons as to why Reloaded should be the lynch.

1 - Ekko really wanted him lynched, and we know Ekko is Town. Ekko died Night 1, presumably killed by Mafia.
2 - Reloaded's claim is a duplicate of AM's, except apparently, without any of the restriction that AM had.
3 - Ekko was the Vig, and likely would have shot Reloaded after Day 1. Given that he was restricted to Odd nights.

Now, with AM, Ekko and my own role, I see a trend. That is, each role has a passive that weakens an active ability of theirs. Now I don't know if every single role has this. But I see no reaso why AM would have it when Reloaded, also town, has the exact same role but just better. It's not how Fuji works.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
I've given three reasons as to why Reloaded should be the lynch.

1 - Ekko really wanted him lynched, and we know Ekko is Town. Ekko died Night 1, presumably killed by Mafia.
2 - Reloaded's claim is a duplicate of AM's, except apparently, without any of the restriction that AM had.
3 - Ekko was the Vig, and likely would have shot Reloaded after Day 1. Given that he was restricted to Odd nights.

Now, with AM, Ekko and my own role, I see a trend. That is, each role has a passive that weakens an active ability of theirs. Now I don't know if every single role has this. But I see no reaso why AM would have it when Reloaded, also town, has the exact same role but just better. It's not how Fuji works.
This i'm fine with

but you saying "Ekko will take the heat for Reloaded's flip" was weak, if felt like you were trying to take responsability away from a possible flip

i agree with these

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This i'm fine with

but you saying "Ekko will take the heat for Reloaded's flip" was weak, if felt like you were trying to take responsability away from a possible flip

i agree with these
It wasn't really that serious. I even followed with "in all seriousness" to show that the parts before it wasn't all that serious. If Reloaded is Town then it gives us QUOTE a bit of info, and it's better to know that now because Ekko's legacy will be held against him (Reloaded) all game. Can't take that into LyLo. And I do feel like Ekko was probably shot for a reason.