Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You said top scum reads and I haven't been paying attention to the game much since then, he was my scum read at that time but right now I don't have any that are concrete

If I'm still alive by the time my vacation is over I'll have a bit more free time to actually give thoughts and read through

But for now I'll happily admit I'm just lurking and fluffing

if it's scum v town, I think he'd be better off dueling today as opposed to hammering, because then he'd have to deal with being sussed for hammering a townie tomorrow, making his duel less of a sure thing. It's also possible he could be mates with, say, Yoho, who is experiencing some pressure today, and could be forced into dueling him tomorrow if he waited.

Personally I would put my money on Scum V Scum though. It certainly doesn't feel like town v town.
So why let the scum blocker live?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Is it outside the possibility both Luka and Reloaded are scum?

I mean most would think why would scum duel themselves?

But that's what scum would want you to think

If Luka wins the duel and Reloaded flips scum then most would think Luka must be town cause scum wouldn't duel themselves and the same can be said vice versa if Luka loses and flips scum most would think Reloaded is town allowing them to coast to the end?

Even if the loser does flip town, that still wouldn't automatically mean the winner isn't scum or indy

I personally never seen a town with a duelist ability

If Luka claimed indy before I didn't see it

If Luka wins the duel and Reloaded flips scum then most would think Luka must be town cause scum wouldn't duel themselves and the same can be said vice versa if Luka loses and flips scum most would think Reloaded is town allowing them to coast to the end?

Even if the loser does flip town, that still wouldn't automatically mean the winner isn't scum or indy

It definitely varies, depends on the setup if its town or scum, sometimes both

Saber

King of Knights

me neither, but i believe that if duelists were always a scum role, there wouldn't be any duelists, because no one would ever vote for them to win, no?

Saber

King of Knights
the only game i remember from scum indigo, he was constantly trying to push agendas, and he did so aggressively
from what i've seen in this game, he keeps changing his mind, which is closer to his town meta