Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ultra We really should mass claim today. With the PoE being as it is, it should be informative enough. I'll remind you that the scum team profiles as a low confidence, fairly level 1 operation. Killing Ekko first suggests he was right somewhere, and probably was done with the consideration that it sets up Reloaded, which arguably is a step above level 1. But killing you once you sub in for Indigo is pure fear factor, which means it comes from someone both familiar with you and concerned about you catching then easily. I can see that sentiment coming from Charlie.

Ratchet

Also frankly you're just wrong, leaving mass claim until LyLo is very suboptimal. It means you've got to spend your time pursuing claims vs combing the thread, and there is less incentive to prove something because LyLo is intended to be the last phase.

@Ultra We really should mass claim today. With the PoE being as it is, it should be informative enough. I'll remind you that the scum team profiles as a low confidence, fairly level 1 operation. Killing Ekko first suggests he was right somewhere, and probably was done with the consideration that it sets up Reloaded, which arguably is a step above level 1. But killing you once you sub in for Indigo is pure fear factor, which means it comes from someone both familiar with you and concerned about you catching then easily. I can see that sentiment coming from Charlie.
Yeah and I can actually see the reloaded thing in particular coming from Polar as well, he didn't really waste any time with the implication that Reloaded was the scum blocker and said I was scummy for bringing up Ekko's shot placement. This was his conclusion when I pressed him:

If Luka didn't, then ratchet is believable as town. If Luka did, then I believe ratchet is scum
Which I don't even get but think still serves my point.

This is scum Ratchet. He is just making up stuff that doesn't fit the conversation or logic at hand

All I've stated is

I used a move on you, it failed

There are many many ways for which it could fail that could tell us many different things, but not enough info right now from the overall game to determine

I dont believe you are being truthful in your claim

I think you are scum
Tbh there has to be some informative role in Town. If there's other investigator, i'm willing to vote Ratchet here.

Btw, not sure you've seen that but on N2 your ability was either immune to redirects or amped (i assume if it cannot be redirected to begin with). Could be important.

Indigo

Yellow Flash

Ratchet

Also that's not really a contradiction anyway - I said I've felt you were off even yesterday, me moving you to lean town does not mean that consideration goes away, it means that on the balance of what my conclusion actually is, I favour it greater than the opposing considerations, and vice versa.

Ratchet

And of course, this goes without saying, but thoughts are not supposed to be static and rigid. So changing and even reversing them is not scummy in the slightest, not when the progression can very clearly be tracked by the posts leading up to and around the statement.