Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I have no idea why Danmachi is getting so many seasons but I'll be there to watch all of them:endthis:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
why not?? its poplar and people enjoy it including myself

its definitely above mid shows
Nice to know it's popular.

I've started watching it like in 2015 and I also enjoy it. Haven't watched the movies yet though.

Have you seen the spin off Sword Oratoria?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
Thread updated! Welcome to Fall 2024, the season of creepiness!

I first thought of dubbing this season, the "season of horror", but sadly Dandadan is not a horror, even when having occult themes to it.
But what we have are a bunch of shows with eerie or griddy settings and themes.
I have a feeling alot of occult and spooky stuff will be going on this season, and this season will slowly creep onto our nerves! (be it positive or negative, but most likely in a positive manner for me lol) So let me present to you the "season of creepiness".

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
btw was this sarcasm??
C'mon AL we're not talking about those overly popular battle shounen. You should know me better than that xD

Just for the record, generally speaking, I really enjoy a lot shows with a focus on Fantasy/Magic and on the other side of the spectrum shows I don't enjoy that much are those Super Hero shows like in the DC/Marvel Universe or MHA.

As for Danmachi, I know DAL got all those seasons thanks to the gacha game but don't know what it is for Danmachi, if it's either LN sales, figurines sales or a gacha game. Same for Overlord too.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
C'mon AL we're not talking about those overly popular battle shounen. You should know me better than that xD

Just for the record, generally speaking, I really enjoy a lot shows with a focus on Fantasy/Magic and on the other side of the spectrum shows I don't enjoy that much are those Super Hero shows like in the DC/Marvel Universe or MHA.

As for Danmachi, I know DAL got all those seasons thanks to the gacha game but don't know what it is for Danmachi, if it's either LN sales, figurines sales or a gacha game. Same for Overlord too.
so you really didn't know Danmachi earns a lot of money for JC STAFF

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž