Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I think Oda is never going to portray Luffy in the same manner as Kaido, Shanks, Whitebeard etc until it's time to fight the big bad, he still wants Luffy to be a goofy guy for the most part (which is fine, just won't suit people depending on their expectations)
Yeah because when Kaido had the title it was the apex of what a pirate could achieve in that era. They could hope to be on par with old and sick Whitebeard.

Now that title merely means that they’re in contention to be the PK and Luffy is still the underdog cause Shanks and BB are still stronger and Buggy’s power to fall upwards just will get him to the top regardless of what happens.

You absolute fucking Donkey Lucci took entire round of G5 where each hit of G5 is 10000 times stronger than Law's Puncture ville which equals pre timeskip G2.

Lucci was 99% clean a second after taking 100 hits from G5 (each G5 punch is approximately 100000 times stronger than G2 which equals Puncture ville) and this was Lucci

And Zoro put Lucci in a state worse than Hakai put Zoro

DUDE LUCCI STOMPS LAW WHO GOT NO DIFFED BY BLACKBEARD AFTER LANDING FREE SHOT ON HIM

DRESSROSA ZORO STOMPS LAW
delusional of course you do know it took luffy 2 minutes to deal w a fresh lucci vs zoro and his hr long movie against lucci

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
More of a transition/set-up chapter it seems but from the looks of it things should be heating up soon. Glad they found Chopper quickly as well
We need to know whats in this barrel too though!

:pepebusi::beanmean::SmugRain::DanySquint:
Post automatically merged:

last chapter we will have akainu and blackbeard doing the nika dance.....! that's luffy's dream. :christindeed:

delusional of course you do know it took luffy 2 minutes to deal w a fresh lucci vs zoro and his hr long movie against lucci
"Deal" lmaoo Lucci put him in retirement while roasting him at the end of the fight.

Zoro vs Lucci lasted 5 minutes at most and before single named base attack Zoro used Lucci was clean and he turned into a mummy as soon as Zoro landed that attack.

Zoros 1 base casual attack >>>>>> Luffys 100 all out Gear 5th attack.

Zoro stomps Luffy.

You absolute fucking Donkey Lucci took entire round of G5 where each hit of G5 is 10000 times stronger than Law's Puncture ville which equals pre timeskip G2.

Lucci was 99% clean a second after taking 100 hits from G5 (each G5 punch is approximately 100000 times stronger than G2 which equals Puncture ville) and this was Lucci

DUDE LUCCI STOMPS LAW WHO GOT NO DIFFED BY BLACKBEARD AFTER LANDING FREE SHOT ON HIM

Lucci doesn’t stomp Law what are you saying, Law has so many different ways to F*ck him up
Even if he were to some how survive Gamma Knife (which is taking out most characters in the verse) we still have Kroom,
I mean Law can clearly take more of Lucci’s hits then Lucci can take from Law. Laws attacks can one shot Lucci potentially.

Tears in my eyes this clown is actually asshurt over manga facts :suresure:

This is how Gucci immediately stood his ground after Zoro hit him with a Sanji rage boost :suresure:

This is how Zoro looked after fighting Gucci too btw

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
We are also still on Egghead btw, everything is an Egghead simulation :endthis:
I remember someone suggesting everything that happened on Egghead was Vegapunk/Shaka's future sight and the real Egghead hadn't happened yet.

Just imagine.....Vegapunk faked all of this with holograms and shit? He saw that far into the future with future sight/technology somehow and use his holograms to fool the Gorosei, Marines, WG, Imu etc?

God this is giving me a headache to even think about it....but we had an illusion DF user in Stampede and now Oda talks about hallucinations with that fairy absinthe, im getting very worried. Not to mention Utas holographic-like reality warping powers! ofc!

And we're meant to have trickster god Loki in this arc, Usopps ULTIMATE opponent in some ways potentially!

:nicagesmile::risiup::saden::kizawat:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I remember someone suggesting everything that happened on Egghead was Vegapunk/Shaka's future sight and the real Egghead hadn't happened yet.

Just imagine.....Vegapunk faked all of this with holograms and shit? He saw that far into the future with future sight/technology somehow and use his holograms to fool the Gorosei, Marines, WG, Imu etc?

God this is giving me a headache to even think about it....but we had an illusion DF user in Stampede and now Oda talks about hallucinations with that fairy absinthe, im getting very worried. Not to mention Utas holographic-like reality warping powers! ofc!

And we're meant to have trickster god Loki in this arc, Usopps ULTIMATE opponent in some ways potentially!

:nicagesmile::risiup::saden::kizawat:
Oda deserves a medal if even a fraction of that comes true LMAO

:willight:But they said Katakuri is weak cause Ceasar hallucination gas worked on him offguard

Now look
:milaugh:Mighty Zoro, Great Sanji and their Captain are caught in an illusion, they cant even break free easily
Katakuri got punched from a fodder like oven.

Zoro , Sanji , Luffy got out scratchless and broke the illusion too.

They are not the same level lol

"Deal" lmaoo Lucci put him in retirement while roasting him at the end of the fight.

Zoro vs Lucci lasted 5 minutes at most and before single named base attack Zoro used Lucci was clean and he turned into a mummy as soon as Zoro landed that attack.

Zoros 1 base casual attack >>>>>> Luffys 100 all out Gear 5th attack.

Zoro stomps Luffy.
Perfect example of dumb delusional zgirl

2 hours = 5 minutes:milaugh:

Garbage af

Op will die
Another one
:suresure::suresure::funky:

Perfect example of dumb delusional zgirl

2 hours = 5 minutes:milaugh:

Another one
:suresure::suresure::funky:
You absolute monkey chode bastard only 13 pages were total Zoro vs Lucci "fight" from which 6 pages were flash backing meaning 0 second was passed and some pages were people literally falling

The whole fight was 2 to 3 minutes and who gives a fuck, Zoro vs Octupus from FMI and Zoro vs Monet lasted longer.

In all those fight and Lucci one, moment Zoro decided it is time to end a fight, he one shotted no diffed.

Luffy how ever off the bat went all out and practically failed to beat Lucci.