Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
"Deal" lmaoo Lucci put him in retirement while roasting him at the end of the fight.

Zoro vs Lucci lasted 5 minutes at most and before single named base attack Zoro used Lucci was clean and he turned into a mummy as soon as Zoro landed that attack.

Zoros 1 base casual attack >>>>>> Luffys 100 all out Gear 5th attack.

Zoro stomps Luffy.
retirement what ? mayb you need to go to an asylum n think abt wht u just said bro you sound crazy n zoro vs lucci was 5 minutes ? what

Tears in my eyes this clown is actually asshurt over manga facts :suresure:

This is how Gucci immediately stood his ground after Zoro hit him with a Sanji rage boost :suresure:

This is how Zoro looked after fighting Gucci too btw
ZORO WAS LITERALLY SAME STATE AS THAT BEFORE LUCCI FIGHT YOU CUNT

LOOK AT ZOROS FACE IN CHAPTER WHERE HE ONE SHOTTED LUCCI AND CHAPTER WHERE THE FIGHT STARTED.

And guess what Blackbeard before getting serious and no diffing Law was in actually better condition than Blackbeard was before no diffing Law.

90 percent of this forum is just circle jerk about their drawn self insert
"Le Pre-ts was le good but post-ts Le bad" is just a cope from people that don't even read the manga anymore or dont want to read it but forcing themself to read because of weird reasons you see this even on the comments litterarly rent free character wars out of nowhere form their vast empty cranium instead discussing one thing from the chapter:sanmoji:

The one piece could revealed tomorrow and we would dead ass read some shit about King and katakuri here

I finally found someone that actually has the same thoughts on this place, I don't get why some think sanji is the L absorber or sum.

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Oda deserves a medal if even a fraction of that comes true LMAO
LMFAO, I swear dude, I will flip a table into the stratosphere if this was even remotely true hahahaha!

Rambles would truly have the last laugh and be way more unstoppable!

:risitameh::saden::shame::whitepress::lusalty::willight:

(Just rewatched Men In Black the other day too, such a great film! I need a neuralyser to make me forget Wano and Egghead, SMH!)

My dumbass actually believe we(the SHs) were going to meet Shanks finally after Wano or at least after Egghead in hindsight too...

:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::hapnoel::risitasad:

Lucci doesn’t stomp Law what are you saying, Law has so many different ways to F*ck him up
Even if he were to some how survive Gamma Knife (which is taking out most characters in the verse) we still have Kroom,
I mean Law can clearly take more of Lucci’s hits then Lucci can take from Law. Laws attacks can one shot Lucci potentially.
Lucci was no selling Gear 5th hits which can damage even Kaido.

That is far above Law's pay grade.

Secondly and that is why Law can never ever win. He was literally outpacing Gear 5th at times and dodging Luccis Gear 5th Sneak attacks.

And Gear 5th is significantly faster than Snake Man so Lucci is also significantly faster than Snake Man.

Lucci would blitz him and that hand Pistol that brutally injured santomaru who can tank multiple Kizaru hits would OHKO Law.

So Lucci mid diffs Law.
Law is piss weak bro.

Sanji vs Law is honestly debatable @Vennesiom1

You absolute monkey chode bastard only 13 pages were total Zoro vs Lucci "fight" from which 6 pages were flash backing meaning 0 second was passed and some pages were people literally falling

The whole fight was 2 to 3 minutes and who gives a fuck, Zoro vs Octupus from FMI and Zoro vs Monet lasted longer.

In all those fight and Lucci one, moment Zoro decided it is time to end a fight, he one shotted no diffed.

Luffy how ever off the bat went all out and practically failed to beat Lucci.
Dorry and brogy 4 pages = 100 years

Retard thinks pages means duration of fights
:milaugh::milaugh:
They didn't show more means they went toe to toe until the Sanji bait

Secondly and that is why Law can never ever win. He was literally outpacing Gear 5th at times and dodging Luccis Gear 5th Sneak attacks.

And Gear 5th is significantly faster than Snake Man so Lucci is also significantly faster than Snake Man.

Lucci would blitz him and that hand Pistol that brutally injured santomaru who can tank multiple Kizaru hits would OHKO Law.

So Lucci mid diffs Law.
Law is piss weak bro.

Wait people actually believe that lucci is an easy fight for law?????

So Lucci mid diffs Law.
Law is piss weak bro.

Law at least put up some fight vs BB

Zoro will struggle with janitor post elbaf

:steef::steef:

How many total panels of Zoro vs Lucci tell me.

How many chapters were flash back tell me
5 minutes if me being generous
More like two minutes
16 chapters w out flashback is still bad bro nd does time magically stop for zoro n his cat fight ? n since u say the panels were not a lot I guess akainu no diffed kuzan too right ? since we only have one panel right ?

"Le Pre-ts was le good but post-ts Le bad" is just a cope from people that don't even read the manga anymore or dont want to read it but forcing themself to read because of weird reasons you see this even on the comments litterarly rent free character wars out of nowhere form their vast empty cranium instead discussing one thing from the chapter:sanmoji:

The one piece could revealed tomorrow and we would dead ass read some shit about King and katakuri here
Tbf, the brief summary makes it out to be a complete dud. I hope it's one of those that get exponentialy better with raws and the spaniard's longer summary

Pacing wise nothing really happened - they barely started the resolution of their current predicament on the last page of the chapter. And if this is really just a giant's playground in their room then exploring Elbaf itself will be quite a drag with this pacing

Law at least put up some fight vs BB

Zoro will struggle with janitor post elbaf

:steef::steef:
"Put Some Fight" Pre Time Skip Hakiless G2 Luffy put up better fight.

S-Hawk had that fat fuck crying for help and running away.

Zoro stomps Shiryu and Blackbeard in 2v1 currently. What kinda clown are you?

Shiryu would be bigger stomp than Pica was unless he unlocks advCoC and has supreme grade and is almost Pirate King level and secretly stronger than Zoro.

Zoro is bare minimum peak Yonko level right now and clearly stronger than Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Wait people actually believe that lucci is an easy fight for law?????
Anyone who thinks Law can even win against Lucci is crazy as fuck.

Law literally has 0 feats to be even able to land a hit.

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.

Ironically you're circlejerking hard and making gross assumptions too.

We are reading the chapters and we do hate the absolutely shit standard the series has fallen to. Have you followed the series for decades or at least over a decade as we have? Did you have to put up with this shit for most of your life?

But anyway, we're not weirdo sycophants who worship everything Oda does and his every breath. If you truly love something, you can accept its not perfect, it has flaws and its open to criticism and also getting much worse, losing its way and such.

We're not so ostentatious that we need to constantly circlejerk about how our opinions are superior to the ones opposite to us and how they aren't reading the series or just blinded by their own bias or w/e.

Its funny how narrow minded, hateful, discriminatory, elitist etc Odas glazers are. The self righteousness and back patting really is addictive isnt it?

But you know, if there is one thing this series and fandom really loves enabling, its delusions, so feel free to go ahead. Its not like you're gonna listen or actually consider points of view aside from your own blind biases, ironically.

If Oda wasnt surrounded by constant yes man and people kissing his ass like they owe it money, then the series would still be a lot better. Oda proudly admitted in a SBS to assaulting one of his editors around Dressrosa (probably the real reason he was hospitalised) and with Japan's backward ass ethics and such, Oda clearly got away with it and not even seen as guilty despite being the aggressor, so violent and injuring his editor.
But trust Oda glazers to worship and defend a violent, narcissistic author with a hair trigger temper who people close to him have admitted they have to walk on eggshells around him and mince their words around him.

I found the people to be most hostile to me in life to have the same attitudes, self absorption, a lack of accountability and thus remorse and empathy, abundance of self righteousness etc. Unsurprisingly, they got away with that they did to me as they protect one another and feed each others egos as a sick parasitic hive mind.

Post automatically merged:

mid chapter? try DOGSHIT
Mid actually would be an improvement then! LOL!

:gokulaugh::milaugh::kata:

Last edited:
You absolute monkey chode bastard only 13 pages were total Zoro vs Lucci "fight" from which 6 pages were flash backing meaning 0 second was passed and some pages were people literally falling

The whole fight was 2 to 3 minutes and who gives a fuck, Zoro vs Octupus from FMI and Zoro vs Monet lasted longer.

In all those fight and Lucci one, moment Zoro decided it is time to end a fight, he one shotted no diffed.

Luffy how ever off the bat went all out and practically failed to beat Lucci.
Remove your stan veil and admit Lucci absolutely blitzed ZoLo in egghead