Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You absolute monkey cock sucker BASTARD Akainu vs Aokiji was stated to have been 8 days.

Out of 16 chapters 8 were flash back and one chapter was literally people falling meaning barely a second passed.

Dude CUNT 5 minutes is too much. 2 minutes is maximum time fight lasted.
alr let me help u out zoro vs lucci started in 1091 cuts off at 1095 resumes in 1103 and ends chapter 1110 how was 8 of the 12 flashback when it ended in 1103 ? I understand ur delusional so my point may not get across to u but cmon man

Sanji Agenda
Law Agenda
Kidd Agenda

And ANTI-Zoro Agenda

Is nothing without lies.

Imagine fucktards here counting every panel Zoro and Lucci "fought" as if Lucci wasn't 100% clean before one hit Zoro landed and he wasn't a literal Zombie walking after that hit.

Who gives a fuck if Zoro played with that kitty for 100 days if the moment one hit was landed Lucci was a toast?

Same criteria doesn't apply to Hyozou or Monet, they are clear stomps and fodders.

But since Lucci embarrassed Luffy, we have to muck clown excuses.

alr let me help u out zoro vs lucci started in 1091 cuts off at 1095 resumes in 1103 and ends chapter 1110 how was 8 of the 15 flashback when it ended in 1103 ? I understand ur delusional so my point may not get across to u but cmon man
Lmaoo so 2 minutes before 1095 then 0 seconds between 1095 and 1103 7 chapter flash back and then 1 minute after 1103. Literally nothing happened in between besides gorosei arriving which was instant teleportation, and Lucci turning kizaru into a pizza..unless Luffy movies like a turtle and it takes him hour to do attacks.

3 minutes maximum maybe?
Lucci vs Luffy probably lasted longer.

Lucci was no selling Gear 5th hits which can damage even Kaido.

That is far above Law's pay grade.

Secondly and that is why Law can never ever win. He was literally outpacing Gear 5th at times and dodging Luccis Gear 5th Sneak attacks.

And Gear 5th is significantly faster than Snake Man so Lucci is also significantly faster than Snake Man.

Lucci would blitz him and that hand Pistol that brutally injured santomaru who can tank multiple Kizaru hits would OHKO Law.

So Lucci mid diffs Law.
Law is piss weak bro.

Sanji vs Law is honestly debatable @Vennesiom1
Man none of those gear 5th attacks were laced with haki bro…

Law High Diffs Lucci potentially Mid Diffs

Sanji Agenda
Law Agenda
Kidd Agenda

And ANTI-Zoro Agenda

Is nothing without lies.

Imagine fucktards here counting every panel Zoro and Lucci "fought" as if Lucci wasn't 100% clean before one hit Zoro landed and he wasn't a literal Zombie walking after that hit.

Who gives a fuck if Zoro played with that kitty for 100 days if the moment one hit was landed Lucci was a toast?

Same criteria doesn't apply to Hyozou or Monet, they are clear stomps and fodders.

But since Lucci embarrassed Luffy, we have to muck clown excuses.
Saying Lucci embarrassed Luffy is agenda in of itself you nut. Lucci lost the exchange

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
All according to shitkaku. At least four more chapters (twelve weeks in Oda time) of inconsequential meaningless bullshit before we get ANYthing of value. Really it’s more than likely another ten chapters before we get anything meaningful at all.

"Put Some Fight" Pre Time Skip Hakiless G2 Luffy put up better fight.

S-Hawk had that fat fuck crying for help and running away.

Zoro stomps Shiryu and Blackbeard in 2v1 currently. What kinda clown are you?

Shiryu would be bigger stomp than Pica was unless he unlocks advCoC and has supreme grade and is almost Pirate King level and secretly stronger than Zoro.

Zoro is bare minimum peak Yonko level right now and clearly stronger than Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone who thinks Law can even win against Lucci is crazy as fuck.

Law literally has 0 feats to be even able to land a hit.
You are retarded
Also s hawk ran from BB darkness

Saying Lucci embarrassed Luffy is agenda in of itself you nut. Lucci lost the exchange
Look at Luffy state after Lucci fight and tell me he does not look embarrassing.

"Lost"
Bruh he literally got up same way he got up from Luffys G3. It was panel to panel remake of their original exchange.

Meanwhile Luffy was out of gas lying on the floor in retirement state. Lucci could have literally finished Luffy off their if they were in same premises.

You are retarded
Also s hawk ran from BB darkness
Lmao S Hawk took 0 damage from Blackbeard signature attack and Blackbeards fat ass eas sent flying across the Island from casual attack and due was shitting his pants scared for his life.

Where do morons like you even come from?

zoro was the one moving like a turtle getting stalled by luffy leftovers while he’s on the battlefield facing demons and an admiral
Answer my fucking question you fuck face.

I broke down all the events happened between Zoro vs Lucci battle and time isn't adding up to more than 3 minutes.

And Zoro literally ended Lucci in a speed blitz while catching his sword and dodging barrage of finger pistols which is by far Luccis fastest attack meanwhile he was focused on sanjis and jinbeis conversation.

Luffys slow ass had to literally make cheap shot openings to land hits on Lucci using Gear 5th which is by far his fastest mode. And future sight luffy failed to even save santomaru from hand Pistol.

Dafuc?

Luffy is utter trash compared to Zoro.

Lmao S Hawk took 0 damage from Blackbeard signature attack and Blackbeards fat ass eas sent flying across the Island from casual attack and due was shitting his pants scared for his life.

Where do morons like you even come from?
BB didn't even attack him really, what signature atk??

He ran scared like the real hawk usually does
Dumbo

"5 minutes"