Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
@Kizaruber Eats @Pantheos
If this giant wants to be like the sun god so bad, maybe he saves humans who’s ships sink near Elbaf and like the sun god, brings them into the sun of his boxes.

Kids about to appear

:shocked:
That's an excellent idea man, thank you. It would be a very pragmatic thing to do to gain favour.

Sir Croc made himself out to be a hero in Alabasta right? That could be a nice nod to that too.
Post automatically merged:

Oda in a recent interview confirmed all Kid pirates died
I'm about to confirm Odas wife is pregnant with my kid then.

:lusalty::seriously:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
So the fake sun god has 1 of 3 options:
1. Hot Giant Waifu that Luffy will befriend and the community will simp for
2. Giant child who’s ostracized for being different that Luffy befriends
3. An old leader of the giant people that will take over as leader at the end of the arc

I’m guessing 1
What if Loki actually got in trouble for rejecting Chiffon?

We always look at Loki's failed marriage from his and Big Mom's perspective. Loki is the Prince of the most powerful nation in the world (Elbaf has the world's strongest army, confirmed by Linlin's top-tier intelligence system); there's no way the rest of Elbaf, or at least the royalty, didn't sign off on him marrying Lola.

To Elbaf's royalty, this was probably a political marriage meant to ensure that the WG wouldn't be able to invade Elbaf in the future, by uniting Big Mom's intelligence sources and power with the might of Elbaf.

Elbaf would have every reason to be pissed at Loki for ruining the marriage by rejecting Chiffon. Obviously, they'd be more pissed at Linlin for pulling that shit, but, at that point, I figure the Giants would have been like "yo, Loki, chick literally looks the same, take one for the team here".

Good chance Loki is viewed badly by Elbaf's royalty and is in a soft exile.

What if Loki actually got in trouble for rejecting Chiffon?

We always look at Loki's failed marriage from his and Big Mom's perspective. Loki is the Prince of the most powerful nation in the world (Elbaf has the world's strongest army, confirmed by Linlin's top-tier intelligence system); there's no way the rest of Elbaf, or at least the royalty, didn't sign off on him marrying Lola.

To Elbaf's royalty, this was probably a political marriage meant to ensure that the WG wouldn't be able to invade Elbaf in the future, by uniting Big Mom's intelligence sources and power with the might of Elbaf.

Elbaf would have every reason to be pissed at Loki for ruining the marriage by rejecting Chiffon. Obviously, they'd be more pissed at Linlin for pulling that shit, but, at that point, I figure the Giants would have been like "yo, Loki, chick literally looks the same, take one for the team here".

Good chance Loki is viewed badly by Elbaf's royalty and is in a soft exile.
I doubt he’d get in trouble for rejecting chiffon. Elbaf hates BM in general and has no fear of her. Plus the giants don’t seem the type to try and grow stronger using as underhanded tactics like political marriage. They’re too honorable.

IMO this is either a hot giant woman who holds a sun god bible like Kuma; or it’s a child descendent of Oars who got kicked off Elbaf due to an accident like Big Mom did as a child and has been trying to regain some aspect of home by having people cosplay Elbaf in his home

- New characters:
- Urouge is in the chapter, the giant with the mask is his first mate, Logia user of the cannabis
- Kid, Moria, Perona are part of the mad monk pirates, they don't have a crew anymore
- Urouge wants to overthrow Luffy
- There's no Shanks in the chapter
- There's no Killer in the chapter

BB didn't even attack him really, what signature atk??
Lmaoo he literally aimed Black Vortex his strongest known Yami attack on S-Hawk and S Hawk wasn't even a least bit bothered.

Meanwhile a DF Less bitch slap from Baby S Hawk, not even Teen S Hawk who Zoro negged, with fake Yoru had Blackbeard swatted away like a fucking fly across the whole damn island.

Mihawk is infinitely farther from Blackbeards paycheck but Zoro categorically annihilates him.

I don't even think Zoro needs a mid diff right now to beat Blackbeard.

Zoro beats Luffy mid diff tho for that matter.