Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
wtf with this utter garbage spoilers :shocked::shocked:

The only funny thing is the fact Luffy used his gear 4 or 3 and Sanjino used his ultimate for an illusion :ihaha:
Don't worry bro. Pew has said to not judge the chapter from these spoils alone.

So obviously the chapter also has some insane lore drops and fights and reveals and stuff, just to drag this trash heap of a chapter past the barely decent mark.

Lmaoo he literally aimed Black Vortex his strongest known Yami attack on S-Hawk and S Hawk wasn't even a least bit bothered.

Meanwhile a DF Less bitch slap from Baby S Hawk, not even Teen S Hawk who Zoro negged, with fake Yoru had Blackbeard swatted away like a fucking fly across the whole damn island.

Mihawk is infinitely farther from Blackbeards paycheck but Zoro categorically annihilates him.

I don't even think Zoro needs a mid diff right now to beat Blackbeard.

Zoro beats Luffy mid diff tho for that matter.
He did black hole dumbass, on the ground

Oda revealed Hawky bounty and 1 chapter later gave BB a bounty raise higher than that for doing nothing
Just so low iq trolls like you can't say his bounty is superior to him and so is his power

Cry more clown

He did black hole dumbass, on the ground

Oda revealed Hawky bounty and 1 chapter later gave BB a bounty raise higher than that for doing nothing
Just so low iq trolls like you can't say his bounty is superior to him and so is his power

Cry more clown
Lmaoo dumb pussy ass bitch Black hole was aimed at S-Hawk Mihawks toy replica and baby version of him yet he no sold.

Bounty raise my ass you pussy.

Blackbeard fat fuck after having a former admiral impel down jailer and level 0 prisoners in his crew destroying old marine HQ and being a Yonko was hanging around with 2.3 Billion bounty like a literal pussy.

Mihawk having nothing and nothing and nothing but his Pirate King level+++ strength got 3.6 Billion bounty and bounty bigger than his own Yonko captain. That's how ROYALLY Mihawk shits on pathetic yonko.

From his Island Mihawk will send a slash and wipe out Blackbeards entire crew.

If Mihawk just took that pathetic yonko title rather than saying "this trash is beneath me I have zero interest, you will be yonko clown" Mihawks bounty would be 6 Billion at least.