Controversial Rumble’s Revenge On Democracy: WorstGen ASOIAF 2v2 Fighting Tournament

Where is Varys’s Manhood?

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I would upload pictures, but Imgur is being a bigger slut than King Robert Baratheon, the first of his name.

Welcome to the bracket round of the ASOIAF WorstGen 1v1 tournament! Since we have killed every single discussion even harder than that wild hog killed King Robert Baratheon, the first of his name, today we will take a bunch of characters writer George RR Martin never wanted a bunch of internet randos to create a 1v1 fighting tournament with, and we will put them in a 1v1 tournament to fight each other to the death.

We picked twenty of the strongest ASOIAF fighters and will pit them against each other in a weebs-take-all fighting tournament. I used a bracket randomizer, which I would post an image of if not for Imgur acting a damn fool. EDIT: Here is the opening bracket:

Rules:
1. This is a melee tournament. Characters can use whatever weapons/armor they want, but no jousting.
2. All characters in their primes.
3. Characters have no knowledge of each other to make things equal.
4. PM @Tyki_Mikk your favorite ASOIAF sexual scandals with no context.
5. Please COMMENT who you think would win so I don’t have to ping a mod to reset the poll every 5 seconds or post 100 different threads.

Round 1
-The winner of this round will face Ser Ryam Redwyne

Duncan the Tall

VERSUS

Sandoq the Shadow

If you want to be added to or removed from this tag list, post a comment to this webzone asking me to send you a pizza roll.

@God Buggy @Cruxroux @NikaInParis @SakazOuki @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion @TheKnightOfTheSea @Rumble @Bullet @KingOnizam @Alexis2282AE

Last edited:
Duncan is a legend but I'm going with Sandoq.

Sandoq is an actual terminator, one of the most terrifying warriors in the entire lore. Before coming into service of House Rogare, he was a veteran fighter in the pits of Meeren with a 100 wins to his name. He had slain even lions, bears and vywerns. Seemingly only using the rocks he had found on the arena lmfao. Exaggerated tales perhaps? Maybe, but his are insane lol.

He carried a Valyrian blade and protected Aegon the Young and a few others from a member of the Kingsguard and a dozen guardsmen, slaying all of them on the drawbridge. What's more, this match wasn't even described as a swordfight but more like a farmer reaping grain. Sandoq dealt with them with such contemptous ease lol.

A nearly seven foot, skillfull titan. Carrying a fucking Valyrian blade.

Last edited:
Sandoq is the better fighter. He's smarter, more skillful, more experienced and more deadly in every way imagineable.

And yet I think styles make fights, and I don't think Sandoq, despite his size, is suited to dealing with 7 footers that are deceptively quick-footed and nimble.

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Sandoq was really a quite silly fighter from what we know about him. I’m with TKOTS, wouldn’t be surprised if there was some sorcery going on in some way with that character.

Duncan is great and all but really I always kind of questioned how good of a fighter was since he lost to Barristan. Also in the Hedge Knight I never got the impression that he was some amazing fighter at all really. I mean yeah, he’s LC of the KG and all but…I always just saw him a bit beneath the true big boys of the series.

I will vote Sandoq as well.

Sandoq was really a quite silly fighter from what we know about him. I’m with TKOTS, wouldn’t be surprised if there was some sorcery going on in some way with that character.

Duncan is great and all but really I always kind of questioned how good of a fighter was since he lost to Barristan. Also in the Hedge Knight I never got the impression that he was some amazing fighter at all really. I mean yeah, he’s LC of the KG and all but…I always just saw him a bit beneath the true big boys of the series.

Duncan bested Lyonel Baratheon in a trial by combat and Lyonel was considered one of the finest fighters of his day. He definitely was a beast combat wise.

But I'd still give it to Sandoq.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Duncan bested Lyonel Baratheon in a trial by combat and Lyonel was considered one of the finest fighters of his day. He definitely was a beast combat wise.

But I'd still give it to Sandoq.
I need to finish the Hedge Knight lol.

I always had Duncan below Gerold, Barristan, Arthur, Ryam, etc…definitely one of the goats but lacking those truly nutty feats.

Jaime stating that Gerold in his prime was stronger than him is just some absolutely insane hype when you consider Jaime’s arrogance lmfao. Maybe Jaime was looking at the past with rose tinted glasses but I never saw Duncan quite on that level.

I need to finish the Hedge Knight lol.

I always had Duncan below Gerold, Barristan, Arthur, Ryam, etc…definitely one of the goats but lacking those truly nutty feats.

Jaime stating that Gerold in his prime was stronger than him is just some absolutely insane hype when you consider Jaime’s arrogance lmfao. Maybe Jaime was looking at the past with rose tinted glasses but I never saw Duncan quite on that level.
Duncan definitely was a "true" Kingsguard, I mean an elite knight fit to serve there. The ones Bran knows from the stories.

Her descendant Brienne, strong and hyped as she is, I would still say loses to him. If Duncan was there at the start of Asoiaf he'd be considered one of the best in Westeros for sure.

Also in the Hedge Knight I never got the impression that he was some amazing fighter at all really. I mean yeah, he’s LC of the KG and all but…I always just saw him a bit beneath the true big boys of the series.
You should consider that the current novelas of Dunk only cover his very beginnings as a knight. The stories told so far are of him scarcely a year or two into his journey as a hedge knight.

It'll be years before his legend is written.

Egg won't become king for decades yet. Dunk will have many years to grow into the legend capable of besting the Laughing Storm.

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Duncan definitely was a "true" Kingsguard, I mean an elite knight fit to serve there. The ones Bran knows from the stories.

Her descendant Brienne, strong and hyped as she is, I would still say loses to him. If Duncan was there at the start of Asoiaf he'd be considered one of the best in Westeros for sure.
You should consider that the current novelas of Dunk only cover his very beginnings as a knight. The stories told so far of him scarcely a year or two in his journey as a hedge knight.

It'll be years before his legend is written.
That is true. And hell, I do wank Jahaerys for beating Borris Baratheon 1v1. I’m sure by the time Dunk reached his prime, he was better even than Brienne most likely.

Sandoq gets my vote as well, Duncan might be the fan favorite here compared to a character that only got a few paragraphs devoted to him at best, but everything about Sandoq makes him out to be an inhumane fighter.
Massacring a kingsguard+a dozen of his men-at-arms at once is a crazy feat, something actually out of a fantasy novel.

Last edited:
I’m sure by the time Dunk reached his prime, he was better even than Brienne most likely.
Dunk was 7 foot tall in an occupation that required him to be quick and agile and deadly all at once, and often in enclosed places.

He was a Kingsguard.

Dunk was perhaps not the most skilled warrior of his day or half as accomplished as the man who was, but he was likely capable of beating anyone in a fight if the odds were fair enough.

It has to be Sandoq. Dunk is big, but Sandoq is BIG. He had 100 wins under his belt in the pit too; he’s well-versed in many forms of weaponry. Dunk is skilled, big, and strong, but he’s only ever been trained as a knight and grappler. Sandoq has (we can infer) all kinds of training.

Sandoq is the guy I’d put against anyone in the main or extended series. He’s like the Mountain, except way more intelligent and cool-headed, wielding Valyrian steel—something no Westerosi has training against. He has the most in terms of intimidation factor, and just look at the dude: no one beats him in experience. He has 30% of a face to prove it.

That is true. And hell, I do wank Jahaerys for beating Borris Baratheon 1v1. I’m sure by the time Dunk reached his prime, he was better even than Brienne most likely.
It was stated that he was better with a sword than a lance, and even better with an axe or mace. In his prime as a Kingsguard, definitely not someone the large majority of knights would have wanted to face 1v1 lol.

Dunks sucks at the lance - currently - in the novelas because he has no experience with them.

He was never trained to be a tourney knight. It's possible he was never intended to be a knight at all.

Dunk was taught how to fight however, and when he was younger he was taught how to steal. Put together: he's always been scrappy, he's always been fast and he's always been quick on his feet.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

He borders on being a Lovecraftian gladiator, in essence.
I think he is either straight out some magic monstrosity that was created somewhat similar to Robert Strong, or the historians really exaggerated his historical feats. That was my first thought when I read about him in Fire and Blood.

would be cool if House of Dragons showed a bit about his past. He sounds like something that could survive in Valyria,