Powers & Abilities Sanji's strength

Which route

• Science

• Haki

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Sanji should eat a DF like White beards since it also seemed to be controlled by emotions. That way he can damage the opponent outside and inside, him learning something like hashouken might also do the job but eating a fruit is just easier and more believable.

If Sanji doesn't get acoc i really cant see how scientific powers,fs & acoa will be enough to beat a top tier.

I doubt Oda will give him any df. People invested too much in that theory during DR for some weird reason.

I think his siblings is the way to go.

- Niji powers were incorporated in Ifrit Jambe
- Ichiji Powers will be Something eye related hopefully.
- Green wich maybe finally ranged attacks
- poison pink , Sanji will kiss haki out of people.
- Final being Invisiblity , i mean tapping into it without speed , Just simply plain going invisible.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It doesn't matter, because no matter what he gets, it will get downplayed to oblivion anyway.
:kobeha:

I'm waiting for the mental breakdown and gymnastics people are gonna make after Sanji defeats an Admiral.
Just like when he defeated Queen.
"bu-but sanji didnt show anything to prove he can defeat a Calamity!"
"tag team battle between half of onigashima+Sanji vs Queen".

I love the unintentional respect people gave Queen thinking it would take a fucking entire group of people to take him down.
:hohoho:

The cook is gonna cook. Don't worry about it :cryabit:

It doesn't matter, because no matter what he gets, it will get downplayed to oblivion anyway.
:kobeha:

I'm waiting for the mental breakdown and gymnastics people are gonna make after Sanji defeats an Admiral.
Just like when he defeated Queen.
"bu-but sanji didnt show anything to prove he can defeat a Calamity!"
"tag team battle between half of onigashima+Sanji vs Queen".

I love the unintentional respect people gave Queen thinking it would take a fucking entire group of people to take him down.
:hohoho:

The cook is gonna cook. Don't worry about it :cryabit:
Morley + Sanji Okama Duo vs Ryokugyu takes incoming

:willight:

His own version of rokushiki techniques
:pepebusi:

Also yes to both
The haki boost his science stuff and the science stuff boost his haki. Ifrit jambe being the best example of him using them in conjunction

The root of his power is his genetic modification BUT he took that turned it into his own. You could say that the root of his power is his passion (passion of love), which is above science and matter
He needs haki (CoA) to combine his body with hotter flames
He will unlock adv CoO in the future but to sum it up, it’s neither science or haki, it’s his passion
You could compare it to Zoro and Luffy's willpower (CoC)

The root of his power is his genetic modification BUT he took that turned it into his own. You could say that the root of his power is his passion (passion of love), which is above science and matter
He needs haki (CoA) to combine his body with hotter flames
He will unlock adv CoO in the future but to sum up my answer, it’s neither science or haki, it’s his passion
You could compare it to Zoro and Luffy's willpower (CoC)
I hope Oda using the “power of love” quote for Sanjis strength and Vegapunks clue to the power of the Buccaneers isn’t another fake out tbh

Haki, because Sanjis haki is still super underdeveloped.
He was like 3 CoA upgrades and 2 CoO upgrades left. Not to mention the whole set of CoC. But it is unlikely he will get any CoC at all.

I really hope he somehow gets Whitebeards DF cause he can turn the world upside down and use his savate style which qill be so cool. Also imagine Sanji blocking a kick while earthquake cracks appears in the air, anyway he just get DF no matter what.