Controversial Rumble’s Revenge On Democracy: WorstGen ASOIAF 2v2 Fighting Tournament

Where is Varys’s Manhood?

• Total voters
I would upload pictures, but Imgur is being a bigger slut than King Robert Baratheon, the first of his name.

Welcome to the bracket round of the ASOIAF WorstGen 1v1 tournament! Since we have killed every single discussion even harder than that wild hog killed King Robert Baratheon, the first of his name, today we will take a bunch of characters writer George RR Martin never wanted a bunch of internet randos to create a 1v1 fighting tournament with, and we will put them in a 1v1 tournament to fight each other to the death.

We picked twenty of the strongest ASOIAF fighters and will pit them against each other in a weebs-take-all fighting tournament. I used a bracket randomizer, which I would post an image of if not for Imgur acting a damn fool.

Rules:
1. This is a melee tournament. Characters can use whatever weapons/armor they want, but no jousting.
2. All characters in their primes.
3. Characters have no knowledge of each other to make things equal.
4. PM @Tyki_Mikk your favorite ASOIAF sexual scandals with no context.
5. Please COMMENT who you think would win so I don’t have to ping a mod to reset the poll every 5 seconds or post 100 different threads.

Round 1
-The winner of this round will face Ser Ryam Redwyne

Duncan the Tall

VERSUS

Sandoq the Shadow

If you want to be added to or removed from this tag list, post a comment to this webzone asking me to send you a pizza roll.

@God Buggy @Cruxroux @NikaInParis @SakazOuki @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion @TheKnightOfTheSea @Rumble @Bullet @KingOnizam @Alexis2282AE
When is the Winds of Winter dropping?

This will end up being an underrated match up, with Jahaerys being disregarded completely.

I do think that prime Jaime takes this more times than not, but nothing less than a near death experience is necessary.
Wasn't Jahaerys lauded as better than even Maegor? That's no small feat since Maegor was knighted as a teen by Mister Dragon Genes himself.

Wasn't Jahaerys lauded as better than even Maegor? That's no small feat since Maegor was knighted as a teen by Mister Dragon Genes himself.
By flatterers and lickspittles.

It was Jahaery's Bronze Fury and restraint that made men respect his military discipline more than ought have.

The Conciliator presided over peace, yes, but let's not pretend there hadn't been an appetite for it even before Aegon's Conquest. Jahaerys was a good king, but far from a flawless one.

Last edited:

It was Jahaery's Bronze Fury and restraint that made men respect his military discipline more than ought have.

The Conciliator presided over peace, yes, but let's pretend there hadn't been an appetite for it even before Aegon's Conquest. Jahaerys was a good king, but far from a flawless one.
Talking about purely combat skill, not his politics and kingship.

Alright. I had underrated Jahaerys before, blud trained himself to be a fantastic warrior, worthy of a Kingsguard and who his master believed to be better than Maegor.

That being said, Jaime is a GOAT contender with equal weaponry. One of the absolute greatest warriors.

Jahaerys loses but gives him a tough challenge.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Jahaerys was respectably skilled. Above average to be sure, but come now.
Biggest spite match in this tournament so far, ngl. Jaime slaughters.
This will end up being an underrated match up, with Jahaerys being disregarded completely.

I do think that prime Jaime takes this more times than not, but nothing less than a near death experience is necessary.

The Conciliator presided over peace, yes, but let's pretend there hadn't been an appetite for it even before Aegon's Conquest. Jahaerys was a good king, but far from a flawless one.
Alright looks a wise man chooses which hill to die on, I ain’t dying on the Jahaerys > Jaime hill lmfao.

But yall motherfuckers need to respect Jahaerys.

-Trained in combat by multiple Kingsguard Knights
-Said to be a better warrior than Maegor at 17 by his master of arms
-Slayed Borris Baratheon in 1v1 combat during a war where Borris wanted to kill Jahaerys
-Slayed a 17 year old knight in his 50s in 1v1 combat

Jahaerys is absolutely a top tier Targaryen warrior and he ain’t getting easily beaten by anyone.