[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't see tac and beta playing scummy so far. They both are the ones on whom it's easy to raise suspicion regardless of how they play and which day it is.

Don't want to pursue case on either of them on such grounds.

I have neutral reads on both of them.

But there are others who piqued my interest.

It's time to get reads done.

It's not unnecessary.

It's making a point clear to you.

You are simply commenting and nothing else. Want me to quote what you said and did so far? It's basically nothing

Give me your reads
Sure you can do that. However, as far as I remember you emerged from the shadow and asked me how many scums do I think we have and I answered mechanically as it's an open setup. If you were just planning to see a reaction from me then I don't see why asking that was the proper method. I barely interacted with the players here because I was playing another game at the same time and need to catch up with the activity as it's been 20 pages now.

By quoting what I have said so far, do you think that it will give clarify and strong arguments why you think I might be scum based on your tinfoil about Al's position in handpicking scum candidates. Sorry mate, but at that point in time, you have already shown your true colors to paint darkness on other players by endorsing fake facts in order to form a wagon.

It is as if that the moment a couple of players voted for me, you wouldn't even dare to try to vote because you have successfully made me suspicious.

To be honest, it's not Al's decision to handpick scum but it's how a player paint someone as scum. That's how we play it.

You are asking for my reads? Well, you are my prime suspect and this is not even an OMGUS but a lateral connection between what you have said so far and how you tried to deceive the village with your fallacy.

I sus Zara and Gambit for prefer no lynch since claiming is not allowed here. Zara is new player so that's expected but Gambit is an experienced player so he said no lynch is better sounds weird to me.
Well I don't seem to remember you at all based on what I have read this phase. For me, you are very prepared to throw a notion against me the moment you saw that there are a couple of players shading me.. If you are town then I think that's pretty opportunistic.
I am going offline for nw, i think i invested enough time for today, read all the 16 pages again.

Jew n Melon are town leaning for me for nw, there are some posts that hints to me they could be townie.
If i have to blindly shot in the dark, i think best chances of catching a scum would be in @RayanOO @Seraphoenix @Gambit
Don't remember seeing much from Gambit or Rayan.
I don't remember much from you too
I'm still waiting for Zara and Gambit answer about my question what are their reads so far since I found them sus for prefer no lynch on D1.

Jew D Boy is my top suspect but his last post looks genuine imo and TAC is another sus in my list. He looked cooperative with Finalbeta in the beginning asking for his reads. later he voted Finalbeta after Finalbeta voted him first which I found weird.

I think TAC has no case to sus Finalbeta but why did he vote Finalbeta. Your thought?
Nah, I don't think TAC is scum at this point. He is tryna lead the town from the way I see it and it's the same as how Beta has been tryna itemize his reads. However, I am not that familiar with how you guys play so not sure how excellent these dudes are in manipulating the phase.

I don't recall much from the others. Maybe because their posts didn't shine enough for me to recognize that.
Post automatically merged:

I want to vote TAC but he said his battery charge would be 0 so sus him for that is not fair imo. I want to see more of him tomorrow. Zara is new player so prefer no day lynch makes sense imo.

Gambit is an experience player so no day lynch means no info for night action and reads for next day. So I prefer to lynch Gambit.

Vote Lynch Gambit

@Gambit What are your reads an why do you prefer no day lynch when it couldn't give us info on night action and reads for next day phase?
i think you misunderstood the point. And you are trying to twist what I have said. There's a reason why I said that and I would have not asnwered the person who asked that had he not posted it. That is purely based on my observation and how I see a NO lynch as an option. I never said nor supported a no lynch today if you can read an educated english.

F

Fallen Prince

@Natalija

So far i have positive town vibe in your game .

What are your views on TAC , Reborn and Yo tan wa in the game ?

- Btw i think Gambit should play more he has been far more passive in the game . I dont have history of play with him so its hard figure out .

Some say that NO LYNCH is NOT an option while others strongly support that mislynch still provides an info in a variety of ways.

For example, your exchanges against TAC and Jew may bring up some fire in the phase to come if one of you guys has been lynched today and scums will try to use that event in order to manipulate the upcoming phase but then again, that will be pretty much predetermined by other players as this is a normal attempt by scums. LIkewise, a mislynch may also bring light to other players that a playstyle similar to the myslynched player is not helpful in any way and that their playstyle has to be observed and rectified.

NO lynch is always situational. If talking about maintaining the an odd number of living players (e.g. mafia + SK vs towns), ending the phase will still put town in advantage. At night, you are right that it may end up down to 3 OR 10 vs 4. Still mathematically advantageous.
I think this is the post which you guys are using to pin me down. Obviously, the scums are twisting what I said and even quoted me a supporter of no lynch. LOL Basically, I was addressing what Zara asked which no one did. And this is how I viewed a no lynch. It is always situational.

N

NeutralWatcher

Well I don't seem to remember you at all based on what I have read this phase. For me, you are very prepared to throw a notion against me the moment you saw that there are a couple of players shading me.. If you are town then I think that's pretty opportunistic.
I sus you since you prefer no lynch on D1. No lynch means no info for night action since with misslynch, at least we can now who is sus or not based on which players sus misslynched player, order of plasyers that vote that misslynched player. It would also help us to give better read for next day.

Good to see you have some fire in you
That's the will of fire.

@Gambit do you have reads on other player ? I am not sure why do you think No lynch option is good idea ?
I sus you since you prefer no lynch on D1. No lynch means no info for night action since with misslynch, at least we can now who is sus or not based on which players sus misslynched player, order of plasyers that vote that misslynched player. It would also help us to give better read for next day.
I think this is the post which you guys are using to pin me down. Obviously, the scums are twisting what I said and even quoted me a supporter of no lynch. LOL Basically, I was addressing what Zara asked which no one did. And this is how I viewed a no lynch. It is always situational.
REad again and tell me where the hell I supported a NO lynch on Day 1. Anyone who is educated enough can diffrentiate.

Reborn

Sure you can do that. However, as far as I remember you emerged from the shadow and asked me how many scums do I think we have and I answered mechanically as it's an open setup. If you were just planning to see a reaction from me then I don't see why asking that was the proper method. I barely interacted with the players here because I was playing another game at the same time and need to catch up with the activity as it's been 20 pages now.

By quoting what I have said so far, do you think that it will give clarify and strong arguments why you think I might be scum based on your tinfoil about Al's position in handpicking scum candidates. Sorry mate, but at that point in time, you have already shown your true colors to paint darkness on other players by endorsing fake facts in order to form a wagon.

It is as if that the moment a couple of players voted for me, you wouldn't even dare to try to vote because you have successfully made me suspicious.

To be honest, it's not Al's decision to handpick scum but it's how a player paint someone as scum. That's how we play it.

You are asking for my reads? Well, you are my prime suspect and this is not even an OMGUS but a lateral connection between what you have said so far and how you tried to deceive the village with your fallacy.

I don't remember much from you too

Nah, I don't think TAC is scum at this point. He is tryna lead the town from the way I see it and it's the same as how Beta has been tryna itemize his reads. However, I am not that familiar with how you guys play so not sure how excellent these dudes are in manipulating the phase.

I don't recall much from the others. Maybe because their posts didn't shine enough for me to recognize that.

i think you misunderstood the point. And you are trying to twist what I have said. There's a reason why I said that and I would have not asnwered the person who asked that had he not posted it. That is purely based on my observation and how I see a NO lynch as an option. I never said nor supported a no lynch today if you can read an educated english.
I paint you as sus? Lol

You aren't reading properly what I said.

Let me help you recall.

I said that based al handpicking roles, i see at least one scum among you, me, tac, nat, and fallen.

And, you as probable candidate as you come out to be most experience.

I didn't cast sus on you but threw a shot in the dark.

And, you reacted as if I branded as scum by raising counter sus.

I also highlighted that my concern comes with you isn't based on that but your activity -

You simply commented with no active contribution from you. All of your posts are almost like this.

Your response looks like a panick one.

I simply don't like players who aren't contributive in scum hunt. And, you come across like one.

F

Fallen Prince

Not a decent reason , this will be viewed scummy .

Wait are you the same dude from Thriller bark ? :smithnie:

@Natalija

So far i have positive town vibe in your game .

What are your views on TAC , Reborn and Yo tan wa in the game ?

- Btw i think Gambit should play more he has been far more passive in the game . I dont have history of play with him so its hard figure out .
Oh, how so am I town?

Unlike what others say, I see efforts from TAC and Reborn to change their meta for the better compared to the last game. But I want to deal with them tomorrow. So I'll have them as neutral, with maybe TAC leaning town.

Yo tried to pull a tactic, but I've seen him pull a weird tactic before. Not sure if he'd dare flip flop and be as unresponsive as scum?

Aha, Gambit has joined us

I paint you as sus? Lol

You aren't reading properly what I said.

Let me help you recall.

I said that based al handpicking roles, i see at least one scum among you, me, tac, nat, and fallen.

And, you as probable candidate as you come out to be most experience.

I didn't cast sus on you but threw a shot in the dark.

And, you reacted as if I branded as scum by raising counter sus.

I also highlighted that my concern comes with you isn't based on that but your activity -

You simply commented with no active contribution from you. All of your posts are almost like this.

Your response looks like a panick one.

I simply don't like players who aren't contributive in scum hunt. And, you come across like one.
LOL if you think that I am experience enough to be scum then you should know that I will never panic with my response because as far I could, I am always true to myself when posting because I don't hide anything.

And don't even try to hand wash and try to say that you didn't actually said it. Even a fifth grader will figure out what your intentions are. You seem to touch me because I was most inactive and right off the bat, you deem it unnecessary to brand experienced players as potential scums which will draw confusion to town as I see that some people are persuaded by your words. You are tyring to utlize this scenario to even pin me down as potential lynch candidate. But now worries, I don't support a NO lynch and if I will be lynched today, then I will flip town and it will be very hard for you to redeem it next phase .

Not a decent reason , this will be viewed scummy .

Wait are you the same dude from Thriller bark ? :smithnie:
Yeah. And I have a reason why I wasn't too active here. We are playing 2 games at the same time no?
Oh, how so am I town?

Unlike what others say, I see efforts from TAC and Reborn to change their meta for the better compared to the last game. But I want to deal with them tomorrow. So I'll have them as neutral, with maybe TAC leaning town.

Yo tried to pull a tactic, but I've seen him pull a weird tactic before. Not sure if he'd dare flip flop and be as unresponsive as scum?

Aha, Gambit has joined us
Flower?

LOL if you think that I am experience enough to be scum then you should know that I will never panic with my response because as far I could, I am always true to myself when posting because I don't hide anything.

And don't even try to hand wash and try to say that you didn't actually said it. Even a fifth grader will figure out what your intentions are. You seem to touch me because I was most inactive and right off the bat, you deem it unnecessary to brand experienced players as potential scums which will draw confusion to town as I see that some people are persuaded by your words. You are tyring to utlize this scenario to even pin me down as potential lynch candidate. But now worries, I don't support a NO lynch and if I will be lynched today, then I will flip town and it will be very hard for you to redeem it next phase .
Why will it be hard? Mislynch almost always happens. :giogio:

Who do you want to jutsu?

Huh?

Let's see. I only played with fallen prince this game and the other game in Thriller Bark but my observation dictates that he's not as townie as I see him. If I am inactive that doesn't mean I am passive because I still try to contribute to the game.

However, his reads seem to be forced and also border line jumping on the psychological wagon forming against me.

Vote Fallen Prince

Why will it be hard? Mislynch almost always happens. :giogio:

Who do you want to jutsu?

Huh?
NVM i thought I know you from another forum.

i cast my vote.

Reborn

Yeah. And I have a reason why I wasn't too active here. We are playing 2 games at the same time no?

Flower?
Lol at being defensive

There is not even a single player here Whom I haven't touched. don't think you are some special case.

But, only you reacted like this.

And, Don't threaten me dear with mislynch.

I don't care what you do outside this game.

I will read you Based on what you posted here. Want me to quote all of your posts and how you are simply commenting and doing nothing in scum hunt?

F

Fallen Prince

Flower?
Not sure you seem to overreact with your view on reborn , the guy sus almost every one in the game .

I m okay with any discussion on game mechanics but you got too involved with Natalijia voting you about Game mechanics . Its secondary matter who votes you but other than your inactivity and your lack of reads about others players could potentially see you as scummy .

a mislynch could potentially cost us the game this game will be very hard as theirs no claiming so we should approach lynching very carefully

Reborn

a mislynch could potentially cost us the game this game will be very hard as theirs no claiming so we should approach lynching very carefully
You are making useless posts today.

Trying to make up your five posts count in anyway.

Give me your reads

Status
Not open for further replies.