I won't be saying it outright but I'll be dropping hints
-G(Oda)
One more time Zoro shits on Luffy @Dcbluffy

Base Zoro stomped Lucci in one hit
Luffy failed in G5

Base Zoro flipped strongest Gorosei effort
Other gorosei embarrassed G5 in 5v1 effort

And now this

Write a letter to Oda to show Zoro not outshining Luffy this hard.

@Paperchampion23 What do you think of my theory that Luffy’s dream is to hear everyone laugh? Some evidence for this imo include:

1. Nika is constantly laughing
2. The One Piece apparently makes people laugh uncontrollably, so revealing it to the entire world should make the entire world laugh
3. Oda gives every character their own distinctive laugh, so clearly he considers it an important personality trait for his characters
4. WsW mentioned that Nika made the slaves smile/laugh
5. Kaido, who was a fake Joyboy, forced people to laugh against their will via SMILEs. This would be juxtaposed with the real Joyboy making people genuinely laugh
The laugh is part of op symbollism. But that doesnt mean its Luffy's dream. Its another thing

@Paperchampion23 What do you think of my theory that Luffy’s dream is to hear everyone laugh? Some evidence for this imo include:

2. The One Piece apparently makes people laugh uncontrollably, so revealing it to the entire world should make the entire world laugh
3. Oda gives every character their own distinctive laugh, so clearly he considers it an important personality trait for his characters
5. Kaido, who was a fake Joyboy, forced people to laugh against their will via SMILEs. This would be juxtaposed with the real Joyboy making people genuinely laugh
No fuckin way , Roger said the same thing and it made rayleigh cried.

I don't about editor but I'll definately cri if the ending gonna be this bad.

That would be lame eventhough it's a possibility, so I hope not.

I would take Joyboy being a literal clown, the og buggy and his ancester, than the one piece being a literal joke.