Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Some people shouldn't have the ability to speak.

Anyway. If Sanji is carrying Nami bridal AGAIN, after last chapter, then Oda clearly has a favorite couple he doesn't say.

Bridal carry is a romantic gesture. Nami is the only one Sanji has bridal carried (aside from Bonney, but she's a kid and he did it in the spur of the moment trying to get her away from the enemy.) In actually having time to decide how to carry a girl, Sanji has only carried Nami like that.

The anime made him carry Pudding that way, Oda had him just throw Pudding over the shoulder in the manga, like Zoro did Tashigi. Viola was also a different carry.

Nami is always special.
Bruh you're reading too much into it now.

No romance among the crew member give up.

Bruh you're reading too much into it now.

No romance among the crew member give up.
Oda literally had Sanji call Nami beloved in all translations last chapter. A word you only use to your wife, mother, or daughter. Or something you love the most.

People for years have been trying to say Sanji loves all women equally and Nami isn't special. Yet Oda finally has used that term. Do you really think that's for nothing?

Or the fact that in Sanji only uses the "I love you," for Nami. Or that he started by asking Nami if she loved him in Arabasta, to he loves her too in WCI, to calling her MY Nami in Wano. And now MY Beloved? Oda's slowly made Sanji more possessive of Nami if you actually read the text.

Not to mention Robin pointing out in Egghead that someone (Sanji) will be there to rescue Nami if she screams while Luffy everyones ship with Nami said nothing (Toei had to add him calling Nami's name like the bitches they are.)

Oda literally had Sanji call Nami beloved in all translations last chapter. A word you only use to your wife, mother, or daughter. Or something you love the most.

People for years have been trying to say Sanji loves all women equally and Nami isn't special. Yet Oda finally has used that term. Do you really think that's for nothing?

Or the fact that in Sanji only uses the "I love you," for Nami. Or that he started by asking Nami if she loved him in Arabasta, to he loves her too in WCI, to calling her MY Nami in Wano. And now MY Beloved? Oda's slowly made Sanji more possessive of Nami if you actually read the text.

Not to mention Robin pointing out in Egghead that someone (Sanji) will be there to rescue Nami if she screams while Luffy everyones ship with Nami said nothing (Toei had to add him calling Nami's name like the bitches they are.)
You’re such a fucking weirdo. Shut the fuck up

My dude. I'm sorry but I'm really not gonna read that , I was never into shipping culture that shit ruined MHA fandom.

And over here Oda has explicitly said no Romance among crew members.

Ur finished zoro used id to break chopper collar
:lawsigh:He just used Hardening, come on..

Luffy is the main character who will always be weaker than deuteragonist of the manga
He's just saying he practiced himself with another story main character before One Piece started.. Ryuma is not Zoro, there's only one main character and it's Luffy.. Zoro doesn't even have more than half of Luffy's panel time..

Last edited:
u actually like something ? instead of downplaying luffy ?
I like a lot of Luffy moments.
This is one of my favorites

Pre Time Skip Luffy actually felt like a character. Now he feels like a blob

Btw Oda really sees Sanji like a bitch

Post automatically merged:

He's just saying he practiced himself with another story main character before One Piece started.. Ryuma is not Zoro, there's only one main character and it's Luffy.. Zoro doesn't even have less more double of Luffy's panel time..
Lmaoo Sasuke didn't even have less more double of Naruto's panel time what ever it means.
He designed another main character Ryuma, jeez one armed Samurai who will make Black Blade already cut a dragon, is Ryuma's Decendent, must not be Zoro.

:milaugh::milaugh:

Trash
No Emotions
No Character Depth
Garbage Move Set
Garbage Fighting Style
Unwatchable
Worthy of making people stop reading
Worst thing in fiction
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is Nami's Gay Best friend