Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
So the "Sun God" is bigger than average giants but seemingly smaller than ancient giants

I wonder if he's a cross breed

Oars Jr. exists (or existed) so he must've had parents

I wonder if there are still a few of them left
Most likely a Ancient giant Kid..

Lmaoo Sasuke didn't even have less more double of Naruto's panel time what ever it means.
He designed another main character Ryuma, jeez one armed Samurai who will make Black Blade already cut a dragon, is Ryuma's Decendent, must not be Zoro.
Sasuke was weaker than Naruto, and they were rivals.. Luffy and Zoro are not, Zoro has a rivalry with Sanji though..
And i meant Zoro has less than half of Luffy's panels number..

Zoro is not Ryuma, it's the same Luffy having similarities with Joyboy.. History repeats itself and will is passed on over 800 hundred ago void century, that's just how One Piece works.. If Oda made a monster Joyboy series before One Piece, it wouldn't be Luffy..

Most likely a Ancient giant Kid..

Sasuke was weaker than Naruto, and they were rivals.. Luffy and Zoro are not, Zoro has a rivalry with Sanji though..
And i meant Zoro has less than half of Luffy's panels number..

Zoro is not Ryuma, it's the same Luffy having similarities with Joyboy.. History repeats itself and will is passed on over 800 hundred ago void century, that's just how One Piece works.. If Oda made a monster Joyboy series before One Piece, it wouldn't be Luffy..
Zoro is 2nd Main Character (according to Oda) who happens to be stronger than Main Character.

It is Okay.
Luffy said it himself, his biggest strength is gathering allies stronger than himself and be can't do everything.

Sanji is better cook than Luffy
Nami is better Navigator
Nico Robin is better archeologist
Chopper is better doctor
Franky is better ship Wright

So Zoro has to be stronger fighter

Nah he was pre time skip but not anymore.
But he is at least not utter trash like Luffy.

He just comes kicks ass and leaves.

Luffy comes embarrasses himself, embarrasses the viewers, gets his ass kicked, gets 100 ass pull power ups, saves the day, repeat.
You talk about asspulls when your fave got an unexplained demonic form, an ACoC extracting sword and magical flames that are exclusive to him in the whole universe.