Questions & Mysteries Can „Elbaf“ Zoro actually defeat real top tiers?

Who can current zoro beat?

• Total voters
I asked you for an attack which bigmam would do to retaliate Law and Kidd attack.
She did not! She was poorly handled and taken care off
Yeah dumbass why didn't she have one, she's up there with Roger right since that was the comparison you gave me earlier right?

You're acting like Oda couldn't have saved her for Elbaf

Here's the real question: Oda was already planning on Law & Kid losing, why'd he chose to have them lose against Shanks not grandma?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I do think 48 year old Big Mom who was more mobile is her peak. I think that's her "prime" so to speak. Though her inconsistent fighting IQ makes scaling any version of her irritating

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
So every single supreme blade user is skilled with the weapon and has powerful haki except for Fuji? He's not allowed to be strong with a sword for some reason? The hypocrisy is blatant
Exacly.

When it comes to Mihawk, Roger and Nasjuro, the Supreme Grade Blade argument is valid.

But when it comes to Fuji, Supreme Grade Blade argument means nothing lmaooo.
:milaugh:

ㅡ Gui, The Grass Owner.

Exacly.

When it comes to Mihawk, Roger and Nasjuro, the Supreme Grade Blade argument is valid.

But when it comes to Fuji, Supreme Grade Blade argument means nothing lmaooo.
:milaugh:

ㅡ Gui, The Grass Owner.
Imo I still don’t buy into the Nesjuro Supreme Grade hype purely because he doesn’t fight with his own power rather he uses Imus, and the kitetsu can’t physically kill him even if he wasn’t worthy of it.

But he’s a special case because he is the only person who uses someone else’s power.

Yeah dumbass why didn't she have one, she's up there with Roger right since that was the comparison you gave me earlier right?
And I still stand by it.
Oda had to remove Bigmam out of the scene somehow.
- Bombs took care of her , then she wasn't even passed out after all that. And ended up in magma.

Here's the real question: Oda was already planning on Law & Kid losing, why'd he chose to have them lose against Shanks not grandma?
Because if Bigmam won , She and Kaidou would have killed everyone. She was either way planning to go up again.
Post automatically merged:

A truly Zoro fan would NEVER claim that BM's swordsmanship>Fuji's.

ㅡ Gui, The Grass Owner.
Show me feats jackass.
Or even Haki of those who you compare to
Or even swordskills that you speak of...

Lets leave that show me anyone hyping up their swordsmanship and I'll end the debate.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Imo I still don’t buy into the Nesjuro Supreme Grade hype purely because he doesn’t fight with his own power rather he uses Imus, and the kitetsu can’t physically kill him even if he wasn’t worthy of it.

But he’s a special case because he is the only person who uses someone else’s power.
Meh I think he's mastered it. He probably had it way before he got Imu's powers. Garling had his sword

And I still stand by it.
Oda had to remove Bigmam out of the scene somehow.
- Bombs took care of her , then she wasn't even passed out after all that. And ended up in magma
He didn't need her to come to Wano at all, that's the issue. Everyone knows she could have been saved for Elbaf

Because if Bigmam won , She and Kaidou would have killed everyone. She was either way planning to go up again.
We know Oda capped her power-level, all your saying is the reason, which is that Oda wanted her to go down here.

Law & Kid were declared victors in the manga, no ambiguity was made

Sadly, Oda had her go all-out, she is on the conveyer belt to get power crept as such

So every single supreme blade user is skilled with the weapon and has powerful haki except for Fuji? He's not allowed to be strong with a sword for some reason? The hypocrisy is blatant
I suspect it's subtle Ryokugyu downplay since he put Fujitora in bandages. Both were not going all out due to being in the holy land and Fujitora had hostages to protect but it'd still be portrayal for Ryokugyu if one were to accept Fujitora is a top tier swordsman, or we know how irrational some users get with Ryokugyu.

Lol, Supreme Grade Blade and Kokuto>> bum ass Napoleon.

ㅡ Gui,The Grass Owner.
Ain't even talking relevent shit now.

He didn't need her to come to Wano at all, that's the issue. Everyone knows she could have been saved for Elbaf
Dude blame oda for Poorly handling her. Not me.

You can say it's due to plot, but Oda did cap her power-level unfortunately. You can't say she has more to show when she didn't show it.
Exactly thanks.
So you agree they capped the power level and she was poorly handled. Doesn't mean she was weaker than admirals.

Law & Kid were declared victors in the manga, no ambiguity was made
Kaidou got declared winner and Cp0 agent wasn't even mentioned.

She went all-out, she is on the conveyer belt to get power crept as such
She did not.
I'm yet to get any panels for her Final attack like Luffy Bajrang Gun , Kaidou Flaming Dragon , Law and Kidd awakening special attacks.

It's you who are denying Fuji and Ryo as Top Tier swordsmans lol.
One has a Supreme Grade Blade and the other has a Kokuto, they're clearly top tier swordsmans lol.

ㅡ Gui,The Grass Owner.
Yes please show me them using their sword skills or even Haki. Or if someone even ever talked about their sword skills or Haki.

I can show you so for Bigmam.

I'm saying Oda decided to not make her stronger than what we saw. If she was, Oda would have written it in.

She went all-out, because Oda wanted her to go all-out, the reason doesn't matter man
Bruh if Oda wanted it , He would have made Kizaru annihilate everyone on Egghead.
Why couldn't he I wonder.
I think oda decide to cap him and not make him stronger than we saw.
" The reason doesn't matter man "

Even I don't buy this shit when you claim me as an admiral hater. Lmao.

But if I'm applying it at one place , I'll apply it on other place too.

Plot is the reason the because , if they let bigmam go all out and not cap her sje would have reached rooftop and murdered luffy.

If Kizaru wasn't capped , he would buri3dd luffy 10 feet below ground.