[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The mountain of a mole hill"you are talking about could go wrong but it also gets things done unlike what you have been doing while playin mildly passive.

And, let me tell you I tried to read host perspective. And, that's what I figured. There is nothing wrong with that.
Of course. As soon as someone questions your tactics you have to throw shade at the other person. Boring.

You tried to read the host's perspective? Is Al playing? Did he confirm in any way how he assigned roles? If not, it's baseless speculation. Baseless speculation that isn't really helping and can get the wrong people voted out if it was based on rng.

OK Looks like I am out finally. I will get lynched today most likely and I want to leave a message to the crowd. Don't clear the people who followed the wagon against me. I am an easy mislynch and those people took that opportunity to down a town.

The only assertions you tackled against me is the NO LYNCH clause which are pretty much read WRONGLY by others and not being able to scum hunt. I admit that I wasn't this aggressive in scum hunting because well personal reasons and I have not been able to rationalize my position in the game. It was like, I was set up for some reason. But meh.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Trismegistus is this your first game ?

-> Other thanyour questioning that i see your read was on Jew d boy

-> You seem to have agreed along Natalijia and voted cobra but never stated your reasons .

Need more conclusive arguments on your end .
Yeah, that's my first game.
I already gave my reason. Maybe you haven't seen it but here it is. That's all I have on Cobra.
Imo, he is pretty scummy. He hasn't been saying much but this knows everyone here. I even tagged him a couple of times and asked whether does he sus anyone or anything he wants to add but he sad nothing and ignored one of my questions. That's for me comes off pretty scummy since he has been online but not in this thread.

Sounds like we both got two votes Beta, doesn’t seem productive if we continue to vote for each other.

Shall we make a truce and cast our votes elsewhere? :catpole:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Of course. As soon as someone questions your tactics you have to throw shade at the other person. Boring.

You tried to read the host's perspective? Is Al playing? Did he confirm in any way how he assigned roles? If not, it's baseless speculation. Baseless speculation that isn't really helping and can get the wrong people voted out if it was based on rng.
I hosted games with al and I know why I said that.

Listen sera carefully because I won't say it again.

I put five people into that category. Five people with Gambit as most probable one. That was shot in the dark. It was done to fish out his reaction.

And, then I mentioned that he is simply commenting and not being contributive. I asked for his reads.

He came back with that attitude and over reaction.

So from where you people feel that I sussed Gambit because of al ?

At least try harder sera against me because I am not tac or yo tan.

F

Fallen Prince

Yo tan wa is big sus for me all he did was trying to create opinion and wagon on sera . I dont think this was usual reaction from sera game when i read back .

OK Looks like I am out finally. I will get lynched today most likely and I want to leave a message to the crowd. Don't clear the people who followed the wagon against me. I am an easy mislynch and those people took that opportunity to down a town.

The only assertions you tackled against me is the NO LYNCH clause which are pretty much read WRONGLY by others and not being able to scum hunt. I admit that I wasn't this aggressive in scum hunting because well personal reasons and I have not been able to rationalize my position in the game. It was like, I was set up for some reason. But meh.
You only have 1 vote, relax.

F

Fallen Prince

vote lynch yo tan wa @AL sama

Reason : The wagon on sera looks iffy from my side . If this was pressure move he wont be asking player's opinion on them .

Status
Not open for further replies.