Anime & Manga Fan Art General

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Here are a few OP busts done by one of my favorite artists/biggest inspirations.
I don't want to share them directly here out of respect for the artist, but these are the ones I am talking about:

If you have a twitter please go give him a follow: https://twitter.com/kdash_01 they are true masterpieces!! He has a lot of JJBA art as well, my personal favorite is this one:

You're the one focusing on traps mate. If you got a trap vibe from the first picture I don't know man it's wagwan for you.
You don't use your brain much do you? Instead you sit there and insult me. Fuck off.
I said what I said was because it's apparently all the rage with people, see that shit in places it shouldn't be. All I saw was the picture and not the poster so it seems as if you're attacking me for some reason. Knock it off. It's all I'm asking.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You don't use your brain much do you? Instead you sit there and insult me. Fuck off.
I said what I said was because it's apparently all the rage with people, see that shit in places it shouldn't be. All I saw was the picture and not the poster so it seems as if you're attacking me for some reason. Knock it off. It's all I'm asking.

You OK? When did I insult or attack you? Now thats what's called putting words into my mouth. Also you're flipping me off for no reason rn. Chill out boi.

Agreed let's knock it off for you're too salty

You OK? When did I insult or attack you? Now thats what's called putting words into my mouth. Also you're flipping me off for no reason rn. Chill out boi.

Agreed let's knock it off for you're too salty
You did insult me, if you cant see that then there's no helping you.
Post automatically merged:

Alex is the girl.
Nicolas is the guy with the sword and Worick is the guy with the eyepatch. All mcs from a series called gangsta.

Post automatically merged:

Lmao sorry I don't share your fetish
That last line, is insulting as I don't even have it. Try harder.