Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
the maid anime is a banger so far, rly love that maid

also Blue Lock is back baby, such a great episode, so exciting! sadly the opening felt very generic

MHA, that episode was an ever green ngl, absolute cinemy this week lol, this was also probably one of the heights in the manga.
idk if this was a monumental fight in shounen, but def top shit

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Are they spoilerfree? I usually never trust light novel readers.
I skipped his last video when he started talking about the yet to be adapted arcs.

For this one, he talks about one or two things that are cut content from previous seasons but really at the end he makes an "educated guess" about something about Wrath's. I figured as much about that something but you could consider that a spoiler maybe.

Mashiro Blue

Oshi no Ko S2 finally wrapped up

jesus what a banger, like frfr this time
It was great.

We got Dark Ruby and that sus silver haired/ crow girl who's maybe tied to the supernatural side of things.

Next season it looks like it's gonna be lit.

Mashiro Blue

That reincarnated aristocrat with appraisal skills is pretty decent for an isekai. Politics in a fantasy world which reminded me of last season's Slime