Looks like Luffy is busting up the wall of the backside, I don't know what else could it be within that context.
ID CoA finally getting a DC feat, when we only had that tree feat in Wano up until now is really appreciated. If Oda is really cool, he first lets Luffy use ID CoA, where he does not break the wall and makes him use ID CoA enhanced by CoC to then destroy the wall. Would get us a rough estimation of the difference in power at play.
Assuming that hint is about Luffy's haki ofc.

Edit: If he goes for ID CoA and then advCoC, we could also see where Sabo's dragon breath fits into it.
" ID CoA enhanced by CoC" What exactly does that mean? We've never seen advcoc make acoa stronger.
Post automatically merged:

More precisely, it was never said that Advcoc had any effect on acoa, at least that's how I remember it.

End of 1128.
Is it just me, or does Nami suddenly finding map seem completely random, and out of nowhere?

We cannot assume that she found it earlier, because we follow her actions from the moment she regained consciousness.

:luuh::saitahu:
She just does this. She’s got a knack for finding maps and keys.

Throwback to her nearly dying and still stealing wapols armory key lmao

Kizaruber Eats

Still in shock we're actually in Elbaf now.
End of 1128.
Is it just me, or does Nami suddenly finding map seem completely random, and out of nowhere?

We cannot assume that she found it earlier, because we follow her actions from the moment she regained consciousness.

:luuh::saitahu:
You're not ready for Nami to have the map of all things ability along with garps fist of love and cartographers/navigators haki