Kizaruber Eats

Still in shock we're actually in Elbaf now.
End of 1128.
Is it just me, or does Nami suddenly finding map seem completely random, and out of nowhere?

We cannot assume that she found it earlier, because we follow her actions from the moment she regained consciousness.

:luuh::saitahu:
there was a relatively large cut of time between them breaking the glass and them rescuing chopper. they looked around the whole room probably. please pay attention to the manga and work on comprehension

Kizaruber Eats

Still in shock we're actually in Elbaf now.
lmao a fellow 4chan user I see
I do wonder what other factions are inevitable coming to Elbaf
I'm really praying for cross guild and or the BBP. unfortunately doesn't seem like we'll get the rhp sadly. There's the man marked by flames and wherever Robin, franky, lilith, jinbei are, along with dorry, boggy etc too.

I hope oda actually let's akainu mobilise and we finally get urouge too. We desperately need updates on Fujitora, Moria, Perona and Boa too. Also certain supernovas.

We need to see what those 3 other Seraphim are doing too, where they went, their target/purpose etc.

I could hope for dragon but that feels like a lost cause, but maybe we'll get some holy Knights or and revolutionaries somehow? Probably not though.

We need an update on Weevil and Marco too. God knows where jozu and vista are and what they're doing too. Whitey bay too even.

I'd love an update on Hawkins if he's not dead. We need apoo and capone too.

Hopefully we'll get some outside Elbaf chapters like with Wano and Egghead.