Kizaruber Eats

Still in shock we're actually in Elbaf now.
Cover page hint maybe. Or "Sun God" tries to catch the SHs in a butterly net or something? Idk lol. Butterfly net seems like a move Robin would come up unless its Usopps doing? Hes used one before at Thriller Bark at least?

WAIT A MINUTE!:

• Gomu Gomu no Mushitoriami (ゴムゴムの虫取り網, Gomu Gomu no Mushitoriami?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Bug-Catching Net"): While holding a bug net, Luffy stretches his arm forward in an attempt to catch a target trying to get away. This was first used against MocDonald.[71] This technique is called Gum-Gum Butterfly Net in the Funimation subs and Gum-Gum Bug Catcher in the dub.
Its a filler/anime only move though lmao.

Tbh I cant find Usopp using the butterfly net but I swear he used one? Am I going senile? Mandela Effect moment?

:parkcry:

Completely agree man, I do like how the fight was in terms of characterisation/writing a lot, but as an actual fight it was not that great at all, especially for Frankys 1st serious fight post TS. I think Franky only had a single 1v1 fight before this too? Godamn we have been STARVING for so many years then! Franky vs Sasaki was kinda underwhelming too.
I hope he gets a decent hype fight in this arc, wherever he is but since hes not part of the main group, I doubt it at all too...

:mrgo::sanjimeh::peperain::emohiyo:

That Gerd sig btw, very nice! Love the phat pumpkin Nami pfp too, very pumpkin spicy lmao.
Frankys got about 2 fights left in the series from my estimation so there’s still time.

Man of culture I see, appreciate it:BigW:

Kizaruber Eats

Still in shock we're actually in Elbaf now.
Frankys got about 2 fights left in the series from my estimation so there’s still time.

Man of culture I see, appreciate it:BigW:
Aye thank you! I was so happy for Gerd to return as a a Grand Fleet member, I was really hoping for her to return for Elbaf at least! She looks AMAZING! And always love some Nami and some ass too, especially both ofc! Oda has blessed us these past few arcs!

:funky::kata::YeahBoi::goyea::steef::finally: