- She talks about a prophecy but we only hear some pieces
"Sun.. Flag of Dawn… Kitetsu… All Blu…"
- She met Ace and hates him
- Luffy and the rest escaped and Loki's sister called an Admiral
No break next week
-the fake sun God is actually real
-no break next week but 87 month break afterwards

Kizaruber Eats

Still in shock we're actually in Elbaf now.
β€Ž
luffy washes his hands after destroying wall and fake sun god
Luffy seeing another imposter like Demaro Black:

Post automatically merged:

I saw Storm from X-Men getting bug sprayed or something and a butterfly net gif lol.

Maybe another god gets taken down? A butterfly? Fake Sun God uses a butterfly net to try to catch the SHs? Maybe Nami shocks the butterfly god or something with Zeus?

Or someone else in the chapter can use lightning powers? Thor incoming? Although im surprised Redon didnt use a Thor gif if there is a Thor in it, unless too obvious ofc?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Short spoiler thanks to my source @Lantern Sprite

- Chapter 1129: The Real Land of the Gods
- Luffy grabs lightning and destroys the diorama
- All of the characters in the diorama switch to their original forms
- The Rabbit God is Carrot, the Cat God is Nekomamushi, the Sun God is Yomo
- In an impressive doublespread, we see that the Straw Hats are on the back of an elephant
- No break next week
If they switch back to their original forms
And they said they ate the rabbit god
Does that mean...
:parkcry:

Short spoiler thanks to my source @Lantern Sprite

- Chapter 1129: The Real Land of the Gods
- Luffy grabs lightning and destroys the diorama
- All of the characters in the diorama switch to their original forms
- The Rabbit God is Carrot, the Cat God is Nekomamushi, the Sun God is Yomo
- In an impressive doublespread, we see that the Straw Hats are on the back of an elephant
- No break next week
Additional spoilers: Lucci is in the chapter

Kizaruber Eats

β€Ž
Mihawk's gonna train Buggy.

Mihawk was introduced using a knife as a weapon.

Buggy was introduced using knives.

Buggy has strong durability, agility, and intelligence. It's the bravery that always held him back.

Wouldn't be surprised if Usopp and Buggy get some parallel plotlines going forward, since they have VERY similar characters arcs/characters.

As always, thanks to his Roger connections, Buggy should have a lot of Giant friends. Also, look at how the Giants treat Shanks: Buggy will also make it to Elbaf.

It's his circus, and we're just his captive audience.
This would be so cool, I think it was your idea of Mihawk training the Samurai of Wano too?

Buggy just has severe imposter syndrome like me, I think he has a trauma block of losing Roger too but he doesnt show it, the clown stuff is a facade to hide it too. I think hes a sort of Moria type character in that way, trauma broke him and made him complacent, manipulative, greedier etc. Hes an extremely sympathetic character deep down, very misunderstood even though he was so evil, so scummy originally especially ofc.

Yeah definitely, to think of it, thats probably why he so mad he lost his giant squad to Luffy too, must have felt very personal to him given what you said and thus Buggy losing some potential close friends of his too, even he only saw them as his close friend and they didnt in return or something.

Buggy wanted revenge on the SHs for stealing his giants so I can see him pulling up to Elbaf unless the Seraphims keep them busy? Thus Mihawk vs Zoro can happen too? But Mihawk vs Zoro would feel too soon unless it happens in Laugh Tale/EOS, final chapters more or less?

"Its his circus and we're his captive audience", that is GENIUS! The wordplay on "captive audience", the Joker would be proud! Not Doflamingo but him too ofc!

:doffyou::joker::pepebuggy::luffylaugh:

If they switch back to their original forms
And they said they ate the rabbit god
Does that mean...
:parkcry:
Once you pop you cant stop!

:saden::risitameh::hapnoel::shame:

Kizaruber Eats

β€Ž