Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
Bro definitely got early leaks lmao
Ive seen a few OP youtubers doing shit like this before, I wouldnt be surprised. Its just shameless really.

On a stream for my favourite youtuber/twitch streamer yesterday, someone asked me about Arcane Season 2 and I mentioned how I saw fanart a few months ago for Jinx that claimed it was just speculation, an idea of theirs BUT immediately they posted it, some leaks spoiling a chunk of Arcane Season 2 came out and seemingly confirmed what the fanart showed, a VERY controversial and upsetting change for Jinx imo, which I won't spoil ofc but it really pisses me off. My favourite characters will not stop being shat on.

It also relates to my own personal deepest trauma from my childhood that heavily impacted my whole life and still does to this day, so FUN, YAAAAAY!
:mrgo::sanjimeh::kidwat::ronalugh::hope::lawsigh::Kizgrin:

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
If road is involved that probably means Hajrudin and the rest of his crew his here. If they’re here I wonder if that means the fleets will all come to elbaf
:pepebusi:

First the cat and now the crow
:crazwhat:
Well unless it’s a different crow lol
I swear if Oda doesnt mobilise the fleets, especially with Buggy wanting to get his giants back and what happened to Barto, I will find the biggest la chancla I can find and hunt down Oda and slap him with it (metaphorically).

N

NamiXLuffy

They run cause they dont want to be there and also a giant is always very intimidating no matter how strong he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.