Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
Road is being setup up to hate Lufy rn but be an Usopp stan. You know what would be interesting and cool, if Usopp causes the Elbaf civil war by splitting the giants up and having to fight Luffy.
This is a pretty cool idea with a lot of potential. Id hate to see Usopp fighting Luffy again and thus Oda recycling that but I was just thinking the other day if we're gonna get another SH vs Luffy big conflict moment and with who this time? Zoro? Nami? I doubt Oda cares enough about Franky, Robin, Brook and I doubt it will be Jinbei regardless. Sanji and Usopp already had their moments too and Robin and Nami did "betray" the crew before tbf.

Zoro is extremely loyal to Luffy to literal death even though so it wouldnt make sense either and he did "fight Luffy" at Whiskey Peak to tihnk of it, which was Luffys fault too tbf.

Unless the Robin Imu crack conspiracy theory turns out true too? /s.

I swear if Oda doesnt mobilise the fleets, especially with Buggy wanting to get his giants back and what happened to Barto, I will find the biggest la chancla I can find and hunt down Oda and slap him with it (metaphorically).
They’re definitely going to be mobilized eventually but we don’t know for what lol. Realistically idk how luffy can even mobilize them now since idk how he’d be able to get in communication with them all. Tho maybe they all got special strawhat denden mushi

Status
Not open for further replies.