Status
Not open for further replies.
After everything Luffy has been through in the past few arcs especially Kaido beating his ass senseless and even literally killing him, you would think they would notice his vivre card burning up and race to support him? Try and catch up to, find him and help him?

With Franky and now Lilith too, they could try to get signals out to the Grand Fleet by boosting Den Dens or something too?

Its crazy that in like a decade of the grand fleet forming, well maybe a bit less, the only thing we've seen of them is Barto attacking Shanks' territory and well....that shitty confrontration incident that followed it up recently too ofc.

Thats whats bothering me too, surely they would have some special SH Den Dens too? Franky could have helped engineer/boost them too and he was in Dressrosa at the time too! With the fleet ofc! Bah! lol
Tbh before they all reunite through whatever means I think each member needs to cause a big incident prior

Like sai and Leo caused a scene in the holy land, barto in shanks’s territory, and Hajrudin will definitely have a big moment this arc but I think they all need to help make names for themselves first before coming together

Status
Not open for further replies.