Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter while in paper not the most interesting will probably be carried on the interactions between characters. Like just about every early arc starts

Every single time people getting upset but then remembering it fondly when time passes just to repeat the process for years
:sanmoji:

Zoro and Sanji breaking the net
Luffy breaking the glass box
Nami attacking Road

Usopp, bro, what you doing?????

:shocked:
Since he already been ruined maybe oda will go the route of him doing nothing and in the end he would become "brave" Enough to accept that he is trash and not brave at all...

So why exactly are they going back to Lego Land instead of breaking this fodder giant's neck and actually going to Elbaf, the place they were excited to go to? Isn't the world on the brink of flooding, and they need to get to the One Piece ASAP? I suppose that ticking timebomb will only get relevant once Oda actually needs it.

I guess Nami forgot to use her supernatural navigator powers to identify the "Sleeping Mist Area" and do anything about it, as well as the Giant Pirates conveniently not telling them it exists (unless it's not a New World thing, but a power of some sorts).

Just don't think about it, plot needs to happen.
:milaugh:

ok, I have already said that Otama & Yamato will be criticized by the people of Wano. We saw Yamato getting criticized by the children, but this was just the start, now is time, I said that they will eventually see Otama visiting her parents graves in Amigasa village, thus knowing that she's a Kurozomi.

if the people of Wano knew that she is Kaido's daughter, they might criticize her, so I guess Kinemon asked her to not attack Wano's citizens.

Otama has a similar issue because she's a Kurozomi, and she'll get criticized as well, so she'll probably join Yamato in her journey, Otama will probably get a bird, because that's what she's missing to be like Momotaro.

So why exactly are they going back to Lego Land instead of breaking this fodder giant's neck and actually going to Elbaf, the place they were excited to go to? Isn't the world on the brink of flooding, and they need to get to the One Piece ASAP? I suppose that ticking timebomb will only get relevant once Oda actually needs it.

I guess Nami forgot to use her supernatural navigator powers to identify the "Sleeping Mist Area" and do anything about it, as well as the Giant Pirates conveniently not telling them it exists (unless it's not a New World thing, but a power of some sorts).

Just don't think about it, plot needs to happen.
:milaugh:
Nami was drunk
They are not going back but looking for a way to escape from there

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
many youtubers do cheap stuff but I just don't see him being one of them
I always try to think "what's the motive?" in situations like this.

I don't see any reason Tekking would benefit from leaking early spoilers like this. He's never done it before.

I've wondered if a YouTube/Twitter personality could get in trouble for correctly predicting a plot point before it happens, and getting falsely accused of leaking.

Either way, Tekking's done a lot for my mental health over the years, and has done a ton for charities that go to good causes. I'm going to believe him over random speculation, unless I have proof.

People going after Tekking like he's Mr. Beast, damn.

I always try to think "what's the motive?" in situations like this.

I don't see any reason Tekking would benefit from leaking early spoilers like this. He's never done it before.

I've wondered if a YouTube/Twitter personality could get in trouble for correctly predicting a plot point before it happens, and getting falsely accused of leaking.

Either way, Tekking's done a lot for my mental health over the years, and has done a ton for charities that go to good causes. I'm going to believe him over random speculation, unless I have proof.

People going after Tekking like he's Mr. Beast, damn.
Nah if he publishes a theory he knows is going to hit it instantly boosts his credibility and wil gain him more followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.