Status
Not open for further replies.
Dressrosa Luffy one shotted Hajrudin with Gear 2 just because Hajrudin KOed Ucy

The Luffy who already defeated Kaido, Zoro who already defeated King and others run away from Road although they saw he captured Chopper and put him in steel cuffs

Good job Oda :seriously:

1. Luffy zoro sanji do something together = bad and means nothing
  2. Luffy and zoro do something together = good and it obviously means zoro is just as strong if not stronger than luffy.
  3. Zoro and sanji do something together = bad and means nothing. Sanji isn’t comparable no mater how much oda pushes that agenda

1. Luffy zoro sanji do something together = bad and means nothing
  2. Luffy and zoro do something together = good and it obviously means zoro is just as strong if not stronger than luffy.
  3. Zoro and sanji do something together = bad and means nothing. Sanji isn’t comparable no mater how much oda pushes that agenda
You are right 100%
Sanjino-chan is trash

So why exactly are they going back to Lego Land instead of breaking this fodder giant's neck and actually going to Elbaf, the place they were excited to go to? Isn't the world on the brink of flooding, and they need to get to the One Piece ASAP? I suppose that ticking timebomb will only get relevant once Oda actually needs it.

I guess Nami forgot to use her supernatural navigator powers to identify the "Sleeping Mist Area" and do anything about it, as well as the Giant Pirates conveniently not telling them it exists (unless it's not a New World thing, but a power of some sorts).

Just don't think about it, plot needs to happen.
:milaugh:
Weren't they all shitfaced drunk? Still very convenient don't get me wrong

Well it's not like cover stories usually are epic tales or something. Remember Bege vs the Germ pirates?
I'm not saying they need to be mindblowing events, but at least don't spend 20 installments on a chick going around eating and maybe solving a kidnapping. That's 5 cover stories material at most. I'd rather see each Big Meme child per cover story than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.