Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
I'd says the modern fan still have the obsession, but the energy is all directed toward powerscaling considering bros here will make whole ass essay on the thickness, lenght, shape and flow of black lightning
LMFAO great point! All just redistributed into powerscaling, agenda and trolling ofc!

The whole ass essay on thickness, length, shape, flow hahahaha, not only did I get that reference to a certain someone but also that sound so wrong too haahaha! "CoC measuring contests".

:risiup::risiup::risiup::saden::lulz::luffylaugh:

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
Tbh before they all reunite through whatever means I think each member needs to cause a big incident prior

Like sai and Leo caused a scene in the holy land, barto in shanks’s territory, and Hajrudin will definitely have a big moment this arc but I think they all need to help make names for themselves first before coming together
Aye thats a great point, I suppose you're right ofc. I guess we'll wait and see what happens. I hope Bellamy returns sooner or later too somehow too.

trust me youtube is the worst when it comes to giving out strikes
Fair enough. My only knowledge of the copyright strikes comes from TFS’ interview about the process and the appealing process. I just figured tekking would appeal the strike if he got it. And regardless if the video got taken down, the damage is done as people are already spreading the news that tekking perfectly predicted this making him more popular.

Usopp got a Black Kabuto the same as a Black Blade, he needs CoC to use his Black Kabuto fully.. So when he gets CoC he will be getting 2 power ups really..

try making videos otherwise you probably won't understand how pissing youtube can be
I made solid money Posting anime content only before monetisation criteria came.
There are loopholes every where , I uploaded anime content without strikes.
Legit from episode straight the whole fuckin fight.

AL sama

Red Haired
Fair enough. My only knowledge of the copyright strikes comes from TFS’ interview about the process and the appealing process. I just figured tekking would appeal the strike if he got it. And regardless if the video got taken down, the damage is done as people are already spreading the news that tekking perfectly predicted this making him more popular.
yeah I m not denying any of your points but the risk is pretty high

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Tbh before they all reunite through whatever means I think each member needs to cause a big incident prior

Like sai and Leo caused a scene in the holy land, barto in shanks’s territory, and Hajrudin will definitely have a big moment this arc but I think they all need to help make names for themselves first before coming together
What if Imu sends the Gods Knights after the Straw Hat Grand Fleet? The numbers kind of add up, especially since the Fleet has multiple members serving under one crew in some cases.

A Yonkou having his Subordinates attempt to assassinate a Celestial Dragon IN Mary Geoise is a huge crime to the WG.

Luffy is probably going to be the most wanted man in the world, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.