Status
Not open for further replies.
If you remove sanji from zoro's equation, zoro is still a supernova with advanced haki, coc, a top tier Eos goal and overall superior

If you remove zoro from sanji’s equation...
Individually they’re both strong

Being luffy’s Marco/jozu, king/queen, Lucci/kaku, etc.
Aye thats a great point, I suppose you're right ofc. I guess we'll wait and see what happens. I hope Bellamy returns sooner or later too somehow too.
He’ll probably be the last one to return to hand out luffy’s flag to everyone
What if Imu sends the Gods Knights after the Straw Hat Grand Fleet? The numbers kind of add up, especially since the Fleet has multiple members serving under one crew in some cases.

A Yonkou having his Subordinates attempt to assassinate a Celestial Dragon IN Mary Geoise is a huge crime to the WG.

Luffy is probably going to be the most wanted man in the world, now.
On top of that he probably got the credit for killing Saturn to hide the fact what actually happened

The gods nights being the main antagonist of this arc would be interesting

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
So why exactly are they going back to Lego Land instead of breaking this fodder giant's neck and actually going to Elbaf, the place they were excited to go to? Isn't the world on the brink of flooding, and they need to get to the One Piece ASAP? I suppose that ticking timebomb will only get relevant once Oda actually needs it.

I guess Nami forgot to use her supernatural navigator powers to identify the "Sleeping Mist Area" and do anything about it, as well as the Giant Pirates conveniently not telling them it exists (unless it's not a New World thing, but a power of some sorts).

Just don't think about it, plot needs to happen.
:milaugh:
Gotta love Oda's "mist-tery" writing!

:sanjimeh::Kizgrin::lawsigh::saden:
Post automatically merged:

He’ll probably be the last one to return to hand out luffy’s flag to everyone
Aye that makes sense. I see him fighting in the final war too definitely. A Doflamingo reunion with him would be interesting too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.